Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2002 4:47:30 AM EDT
Well, I've been using the Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage Holster for about a week now and I have to admit that I really like this holster. In particular, the two, widely separated belt clips help hold the pistol right against my body for better concealment. Also, because they are placed before and after the gun, they make a single large bulge which is far less noticeable that a smaller bulge.

I have played with several adjustments. Each of the belt clips has two positions. I even tried it with the trailing one in the higher of the two holes that gives the pistol an extreme cant. Presentation is quick and easy. The advantage to the medium cant (both clips in the bottom hole) is that there is more tucking space but even when using the upper holes there is over 2" of tucking room.

I was initially concerned that the rough side out backside would be uncomfortable. That has NOT been the case. Frankly, after the first few minutes I simply don't notice that it is there and I've worn the rig in several public settings, grocery stores, restaurants, and malls with no signs that anyone even noticed it. I did have one of the students at FLETC ask if I was carrying but then that is not what I'd call an everyday occasion.

If you're thinking about a new IWB holster, you should take a good look at these. I'm thinking about seeing if they can make me one for my HPs.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That thing looks like it's right up my alley.  Something to seriously consider when a jacket is not workable...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top