Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 7:58:49 AM EDT
I'm looking for recommendations on a good holster for my USPc 9.  I prefer IWB, but I would like to see what everybody else likes...IWB or not.

Leather, kydex...I don't care.  As long as it works I'll be happy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the Galco FLETCH...
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you two old enough to play with handguns?  You'll shoot your eyes out.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you two old enough to play with handguns?  You'll shoot your eyes out.

TRG

No; but one time @ band camp.........
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I would suggest the Milt Sparks Summer Special-2 holster. I have carried a USP40f for the last two years in one. Very comfortable (even with a brick like a USP40f) and very secure. I recently started to carry a Springfield Milspec 45 and decided to try out a Blade-Tech IWB model. Although the Blade-Tech is very secure in holding the pistol, the relative slickness of the kydex makes the holster move around too much for my liking. I am going to try some skateboard tape on it, but as soon as I can work up $75 I am going to get another Milt Sparks SS-2.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Fobus is the best holster out there, IMO. I use their paddle style.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Milt Sparks IWB Summer Special 2 for my Sig 229 =.40 cal and plan to buy another for my USP Compact .45.  All Milt Sparks holsters are custom made for specific guns and calibers.  The only problem is you have to wait at least 8 weeks to receive yours, but it was well worth the wait to me.  Mine cost $70 + shipping but I'm a happy camper with it.  Check them out at www.miltsparks.com
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I carry my USPc 40 in a Milt Sparks Watch Six.  Great holster--it's thin, light, stable, and very comfortable.  If you want a steel band around the mouth, just upgrade to the Versa Max.  You can't go wrong either way.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]
USP C .45 in a Blade-Tech IWB / Wilderness belt.  

I've carried EVERYTHING, and this was the second best rig I've ever used.  Used to carry a full size 1911 in an Ahrends joker.  I felt that was the most comfortable, but can't seem to find them anymore.  Hell, that hoslter made a G21 comfortably dissapear!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#9]
i carry my USPc .40 in a bianchi black widow belt slide holster. usually on a galco gunbelt or wilderness belt. very comfortable. but i do have to wear a jacket over it since it's not IWB. in fact, because of this thread, i'm really intrigued by the milt sparks recommendations. i'll probably buy one of their IWB. expensive, but comfort is very important.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top