Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/31/2005 11:06:00 AM EDT
I need to find the adaptor that lets you use M3/M6 series lights on your USP. I know they exist, I just don't know where to look.

Thanks
Ron
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:07:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2005 12:08:47 PM EDT by Big-Bore]
GG&G, Sidearmor both make one but they run about $55 to $60. There is a really nice one for only $20 sold by CDNN and while normally I would say you get what you paid for, the two I bought seem really good. They fit tight and there is no wiggle with the light attached. I have not live fired them yet but from others who have gotten them on HKPRO, and there have been a lot, all reports are positive. For $20 I really don't see how you can go wrong. By the way they are aluminum, not plastic as has been reported by some who bashed them for the cheap price without ever actually seeing or trying one.

By the way, whenever you need HK items check out HKPRO. Someone over there will know where to send you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:23:29 PM EDT
Thanks Big Bore. Never had anyone respond to ANY of my posts over at HKPro. ARFcom is always way more helpful.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:26:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2005 5:28:27 AM EDT by Big-Bore]
Usually you will get quicker responses over at HKPRO because more HK people hang out there. If nobody responded it is because you likely posted at a time when a lot of people were posting new items and it gets bumped off the front page too quickly. I post over there a lot more than I do here but I do not go looking for things past the first page.
And if you use the search feature over there I know you would have gotten this same info because I and others have posted on this exact same topic several dozen times over the last year. Those CDNN adaptors got a lot of coverage on HKPRO when they first hit the market. The price was too good to be true and it was one of those rare occasions where the item was good in spite of its low price.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top