Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/13/2005 6:18:03 AM EDT
Hello,  I am undecided weather to get the fullsize vs. the tac.  Is the trigger really that much of an improvement?  Thanks.

JMN69
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
As has been posted many times here and on HKPRO, yes, the Tac is worth the extra money.  Just the match trigger alone makes up the difference in price between a full size and Tac if you buy the Tac from the right place (Bachman Pawn and Gun, $900 NIB), so you get the match sights and o-ring barrel, soft carry case, and cleaning kit for free.  
Look through the pages here an you will see this subject has been gone over and over and over.  Then go over to HKPRO.com and look in the handgun section and there are several more threads there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hello,  I am undecided weather to get the fullsize vs. the tac.  Is the trigger really that much of an improvement?  Thanks.

JMN69

picture is worth a thousand words...

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies and sorry for beating a dead horse...I'm going to get the tac and a flash supressor for sure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell yes it is. Get the Tac first!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Got my Tac on the way.  I'll have in my hands in about a week.

Bachman Pawn did'nt have any when I called and said they "did not know when they would get any more in".  I bought mine from another dealer.  Paid $1150 for it.  Befor you say, "I have seen them cheaper" let me say this:  It comes with three hi cap mags---not just two---, and adj tritium night sights installed.  I'm happy with my price considering the accessories.

Now I need a flash suppressor from CCFA!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As has been posted many times here and on HKPRO, yes, the Tac is worth the extra money.  Just the match trigger alone makes up the difference in price between a full size and Tac if you buy the Tac from the right place (Bachman Pawn and Gun, $900 NIB), so you get the match sights and o-ring barrel, soft carry case, and cleaning kit for free.  
Look through the pages here an you will see this subject has been gone over and over and over.  Then go over to HKPRO.com and look in the handgun section and there are several more threads there.

Hey Big-Bore nice to see you over here, I have to agree with Big-Bore on this one I do not own one but I have shot one very often and yes you can tell the differance especaily in the trigger so yeah it's worth the money.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top