Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/21/2005 9:39:45 AM EDT
I am interested in getting a USPc and wondered if anyone had pics of one with a spurred hammer instead of a bobbed type. How much work would be involved in switching the two around? Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:47:35 PM EDT
The USP and the USPC use the same hammers so they are interchangeable. You will need to strip down the back end and drop in the spurred hammer but it is not that big a deal. HK includes both hammers with the Expert and directions on how to swap them so even HK does not consider it a major undertaking to swap out the hammers.
If you put the spurred hammer on it will look just like the back end of the USP and there is no shortage of pictures of them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:22:03 AM EDT
Do a image search on google for a H&K P10
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:58:19 PM EDT
I bought a USP Compact at the grand opening of a regional gun store. The factory rep replaced the hammer for me in under five minutes. ...And you know he was inundated with others' questions the whole time.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top