Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:13:46 PM EDT
Right now I'm torn between a USP45 and USP45C.  Yeah I know the mentality on these boards is "buy em both" and most likely I will (lol), however I'm going with one for now.  The *ONLY* HK I could get my hands on in my area was the USP45 Elite I believe it was, the 6" barrel one.  Felt great and I had some room.

I think I would wanna go with the compact but like I said I can't get my hands on any.  What's the concensus?  If there really isn't THAT much difference then I'm probably just going to go with the compact.

Advanced thanks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I think I answered my own question.  Been examing the picture thread more and also found a comparison to the G19.  Looks like the compat should fit perfect.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, first of all there is absolutely no difference between the grips of the USP, Expert, Tac, Match, or Elite.  They all use exactly the same frame.
The Compact frame is a bit smaller than the full size USP frame.  When I put a set of Hogue grips on my Compact it made it feel like a full size, which ruined it for me so off the grip came.  Figure on the Compact being smaller so that the reach to the sweet point on the trigger will be about an 1/8 inch more for the full size over the Compact.  Here is a picture showing the difference on where the trigger hits my finger using exactly the same grip on various HK pistols.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Haha you really didn't have to draw on your finger, however... thanks!  You'll only see this kind of dedication on these forums!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Not just this forum.  I have had this picture up on HKPRO for over a year now, actually, closer to two years.  For all things HK you need to book mark the HKPRO web site.  It's all HK all the time and no BS allowed.  Tom runs a very tight ship but just about anything you want to know about HKs will be found there either on the web pages of HKPRO or on the bulletin boards.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top