Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 5:29:03 PM EDT
I'm not trying to bash CDNN here, they are very willing to take these back. I was just wondering what would have caused this? Two of the three I got were torn, and the third had stress marks that looked like a tear was coming. The CS guy told me that they usually check, but might have just been in a hurry to fill orders.

Again, they are willing to take them back.....just be prepared if you ordered some.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
all the mags i've bought from cdnn used have been in like new condition. with the exception being with a few base pads that are scratched up. and this is out of 40+ glock mags. cdnn will make it right, dont worry.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
They have made it right....no worries.

I really wanted to know how this happend to the mags in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Bet they would of worked.

Im just sayin.

Ps. The only time I have seen a mag as bad was the one used for feeding a keltec rifle that got a little too hot from over use.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

$15 bucks each shipped.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#5]
All mine have looked brand new. I think I'm up to six or eight of them now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad I ordered new ones from them and not the used.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#7]
The G21 mags that I got used LE marked were in very good shape, guess you just got a few bad ones.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
When new mags are only $17 now, I cant fathom why anyone would take chances on used.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
When new mags are only $17 now, I cant fathom why anyone would take chances on used.

I got them from Cope's for $13.50. Brand new in wrap, no LE markings.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I got 6 of the used G17 mags for $10 ea.

4 of them were used but looked brand new.

1 had some pink simunition stuff smeared on it, functions fine.

1 was brand new still in wrap, I guess they ran out of used ones.

I'm happy.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:08:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Think range mags.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I bet they would HAVE worked.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think range mags.

I no longer believe in "range" mags.  All my mags, for any weapon, must be ready for service, and are kept maintained as such.  

After dealing with the concept of "range mags" and buying cheap.... I realized I wasnt saving any real money, and was buying twice.  

I have 14 G19 mags, and 10 G17 mags....  all factory, all in great condition, purchased new for $17, and all are used for practice, matches, and defense.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:23:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think range mags.

I no longer believe in "range" mags.  All my mags, for any weapon, must be ready for service, and are kept maintained as such.  

After dealing with the concept of "range mags" and buying cheap.... I realized I wasnt saving any real money, and was buying twice.  

I have 14 G19 mags, and 10 G17 mags....  all factory, all in great condition, purchased new for $17, and all are used for practice, matches, and defense.

I agree with this.  All mags you carry for party favors must be thoroughly tested.  There should be no "range mags".
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:58:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I have 87 range mags!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I saw a mag like that once.  It came out of a G21 that had a "KB" for lack of a better term.  The guy was using cheap Miwall reloads, and most likely had a double charge of powder.  His mag looked just like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top