Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 11:17:53 AM EDT
So, the two choices. Both will basically end up costing the same. Both will be threaded for a suppressor. Looking for a dedicated mid-range .22LR target pistol that will easily accept an optic.

I've owned and shot a Buckmark before, and now I'm looking to upgrade. Any thoughts?

Buckmark 7.25 URX Lite

Beretta 87 Target

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a Buckmark Camper and then get the Tactical Solutions threaded barrel and scope rail.  You'll end up with a better barrel than the standard Buckmark and with the scope rail you can put an optic on it.  It'll also be lighter than either the stock Buckmark you're looking at or the Beretta.  That's what I plan on doing to mine.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Get a Buckmark Camper and then get the Tactical Solutions threaded barrel and scope rail.  You'll end up with a better barrel than the standard Buckmark and with the scope rail you can put an optic on it.  It'll also be lighter than either the stock Buckmark you're looking at or the Beretta.  

Seems to sum it up quite nicely, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top