Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 4:02:55 PM EDT
Who knows what kind of parts I need, I was told top gun sold the parts but dont see them anywhere?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:00:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't remember off hand what specific parts are needed but the parts to convert from DAK to DA/SA were right at $100 at armorer cost when I did mine a year or so ago. DAO might be slightly fewer parts but probably not much.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:28:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Email Top Gun and they will send you an email back detailing exactly what you need. IMO most times it is about as cheap to sell the old gun and buy one already set up for DA/SA. I know they say you can sell the old parts, but try that and see how it works out for you...
View Quote
you have any sigs to sell for around a hundred bucks each?

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:19:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I went from a dao to a d/a-s/a with an srt for about $120. on a 229. you can search the net for a parts list.  its like a different gun now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I went from a dao to a d/a-s/a with an srt for about $120. on a 229. you can search the net for a parts list.  its like a different gun now.
View Quote

Thanks I emailed to gun and I have yet to hear back on exactly what I will need. I do know I need 2 srt's but as for to change the pistol out I am waiting for a reply from top gun.
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Per TopGunSupply you will need the following below. I did a couple DAO to DA/SA conversions before & ordered parts from them but i can't remember if I ordered in sections since parts seem to be out of stock. What model you looking to change out ?

Parts list :

Parts to convert from DAO to DA/SA
Hammer
Hammer Strut Pin (except P239 which is integral) *Note* Recently, #34280325 and #34280325N have been coming with the Hammer Strut Pin already installed
Decocking Lever
Decocking Lever Spring
Decocking Lever Bearing
Pep
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Per TopGunSupply you will need the following below. I did a couple DAO to DA/SA conversions before & ordered parts from them but i can't remember if I ordered in sections since parts seem to be out of stock. What model you looking to change out ?

Parts list :

Hammer
Hammer Strut Pin (except P239 which is integral) *Note* Recently, #34280325 and #34280325N have been coming with the Hammer Strut Pin already installed
Decocking Lever
Decocking Lever Spring
Decocking Lever Bearing
Pep
View Quote

I have a P226 and thank you, I cant wait to do this.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Parts list :

Hammer
Decocking Lever
Decocking Lever Spring
Decocking Lever Bearing
Pep
View Quote

BTW could you put part numbers I looked and there are a ton of Sig parts.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I did this with 9mm 239's so parts might be different.

Give them a buzz , they are really good people on the phone & quick to reply via email

Pep
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I did this with 9mm 239's so parts might be different.

Give them a buzz , they are really good people on the phone & quick to reply via email

Pep
View Quote

I called them a few times and sent a few email. I will keep trying. I got a lot of good info from sig forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top