Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 6:51:44 PM EDT
Hi guys! I am interested in purchasing some trigger springs for my sig pistols. I'd like to exchange the springs in order to drop the DA trigger pull from standard 10lbs to about 6lbs. Where can I get the springs to do this and how hard are they replace? Thanks!

Don
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#1]
We're not gonna tell you until you ask three more times.
Send it to a smith and have the pull professionally lightened. It's worth your safety to have it done right. Dbl action pull isn't lightened easily.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input guys! I'll consider not dropping the spring weight then. BTW sorry for posting this thread so many times. My computer is doing something weird on this page. It don't update the page normally and crashes when I was trying to submit the post. It did not appear that it was getting posted. Sorry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top