Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/5/2004 9:06:53 AM EST
I have to go to OH for dinner tonight. These knuckleheads do not appear to have reciprocity with Texas CHLs!

This sucks, i will be eating in Ironton and unarmed! The bastards!

Every state I have travelled to on this trip had reciprocity with Texas. The Tennesse trooper I talked to was very pro CHL as was the Arkansas Deputy that I talked to about it. NO, I wasn't stopped, just chatted with them while fueling the rental truck.
The deputy was telling me about how he has stopped and assisted a couple of state troopers who were wrestling turds and appearred to be losing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:43:06 PM EST
You are right, it does suck. Ohio has been very slow in entering into reciprocal agreements with other states but they are finally doing it. Here is a link to the current list but unfortunately for you, Texas is still not on the list... Ohio Reciprocity agreements
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:58:21 PM EST
I ventured into OH to buy beer on Sunday instead of staying for dinner. Just a two mile drive into enemy territory. I stuck the gun under the seat. I know, its just as bad, but I was "going shooting in Gallipolis" if someone asked me.
Top Top