Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2013 7:12:19 AM EDT
Have to say this is my first carry holster. Ive been using it for a little over a month now. Its been performing above expectations. Its comfortable enough to where I forget Im carrying until I grab for my wallet or sit down in the car. Even in my car (2012 Mustang GT), once I get situated it is not bothersome what so ever, and again I will not even realize its there when I go on longer car drives. I just ordered a new shell so I can carry my Beretta PX4 .40 full size during jacket/coat season. My wife can't even tell Im carrying until we are getting in bed and Im removing it to put it in the safe.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Agreed , excellent product and service. Also check out AlienGear as they are the same thing and the AG holsters have lifetime free shell replacement
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#2]
OFH is my first CCW holster as well....  I am very pleased.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Very pleased with mine as well.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very pleased with mine as well.
View Quote

I have 2 and like them a lot.....short wait time and 1/2 the price of Crossbreed
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Also my first, I liked the option of the DIY kit so you could get it dialed in just how you want it. That was a big selling point for me since I had no idea what I would like or find comfortable.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine carries my G34 VERY well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 3:49:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I've never heard one bad thing about these guys.

Great to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#8]
It's cheaper, adjustable, has better quality kydex and leather, no cross on the clips and replaceable shells over the CBST. I'm not sure why anyone would buy the flimsy CBST over the OF holsters since they also have a 50 year warranty and if you don't like it in the first 30 days, they'll refund your money and you keep it free of charge.

I originally bought one for my Shield, bought an XDS to try out and liked it better so I bought an XDS shell. The XDS got recalled which isn't sounding too good from those that got them returned so I ordered a G26 shell for my current carry gun. If it was a CBST, I would of had to buy 3 holsters at higher prices and long wait times in between each one.

I can't recommend them enough.

ETA: I agree to go the DIY kit since it's much cheaper, easy to assemble and easy to customize.

Here's my OF holster with the newest G26 shell I had to trim up. I noticed they changed the outer texture of the kydex now to smooth, but it's still just as sturdy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I just got in an OFH last night for my G19. Have been wearing it all day and it has been wonderful.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#10]
My P07 riding in an AG\OF holster

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I love my Old Faithful.  It's quality, it conceals my Glock 22 better than my N8^2 conceals my Kahr CW40, it's comfortable, and it was economical.

I got the Stage II kit (where you just have to pound in the T-nuts and screw it all together), and it only set me back $32 (after .mil discount) and some S&H.  I can't say enough good things about them.

One of these days I'll order another one for my Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top