Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 11:07:23 AM EDT
....is that when I tell people my carry gun is a Glock 22 that they ALL think I'm saying a .22,  Grrrrr
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
....is that when I tell people my carry gun is a Glock 22 that they ALL think I'm saying a .22,  Grrrrr

Just say you have a Glock 40  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Next time tell them it's a Glock 7, just like in the movie 'Die Hard 2'.  That's what I tell people who are a bit too curious about my carry piece... Funny how it looks just like a Glock 19... Just kidding...

ETA:     [brucewillis]"That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me! You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month."[/brucewillis]

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
well hell, if bruce can do it I can do it.  That or I'm going to tell them it's a Glock 18,  Anyone smart enough to call that line will have automatically been accepted into the fold.  I know a Glock armorer that hadn't ever heard of one.  At least he had a "Glock trained armorer" apron on.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
well hell, if bruce can do it I can do it.  That or I'm going to tell them it's a Glock 18,  Anyone smart enough to call that line will have automatically been accepted into the fold.  I know a Glock armorer that hadn't ever heard of one.  At least he had a "Glock trained armorer" apron on.

He must have an official super secret squirrel Glock Armorer pretending to not know about the Glock 18.
I can say that I have a semi-auto Glock 18.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#5]
you have the same problem?

i told a friend about the G22, and he said "since when did glock make a .22lr"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#6]
That's why you have got to say that it's a "Glock fo-tee" just like the nice DEA agent said right before he shot himself in the foot
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It sucks.  By the way, what part of Mo and Ms are ya'll from.  I live in Northeast Arkansas.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's why you have got to say that it's a "Glock fo-tee" just like the nice DEA agent said right before he shot himself in the foot

Did that dumb ass really shoot his foot? I'll have to go look again.

ETA: crap, that clip is on my crashed computer.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It sucks.  By the way, what part of Mo and Ms are ya'll from.  I live in Northeast Arkansas.

I'm from SE MO, so we aren't that far apart, I'm in Cape Girardeau
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Wife's been there.  I'm from Little Rock but she said something about taking her clothes off if I'd move up here.....  I'm trying to have an NEA Arfcom shoot.  If I get it together your more than welcome to come down and bring any other Arfcommers from your direction.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Funny, I thought it only happened to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hey! I used to date a girl there.  Looong drive from south central OK.

Wouldn't the next Glock model in line be the G40? That'll confuse the heck out of everyone.

--Josh
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey! I used to date a girl there.  Looong drive from south central OK.

Wouldn't the next Glock model in line be the G40? That'll confuse the heck out of everyone.

--Josh

Maybe it'll be available in 22LR.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Maybe it'll be available in 22LR.

I would buy 2 just for the humor factor, and to impress people by shooting dual Glock Fo-dees.

--Josh
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

central MS, origionally from Greenville/Delta area--still there half the time

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top