Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/1/2002 7:44:55 AM EST
Just a quick note to say Hi!, and thanks for the alternative! Thor, hi glad to see you here, because you probably won't be able to see me on the other forum. Keep up the good work, and honest approach to your business! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Tim Canney, otherwise known as the "scourge" of the original Luger.com forum. I'm honest and expect everyone I deal and collect with to be honest too. My two pet pieves are: 1) Dealers who take advantage of new collectors, and World War II(I)
widows who take their all matching Luger and Holster to their shop for an honest appraisal and price, and leave with $300.00.
2) Dealers who screw me out of my hard earned money, with a smile on their ugly mugs. That said, happy to be here and let's have some fun allready! Oh, and I love Lugers and their history.

Timothy Canney
Der Waffen Sammler
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:18:06 PM EST
Welcome
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:57:07 PM EST
Thanks Baddog,

glad to be here, since I got booted off the other site for merely speaking my mind and telling the truth. I guess I tipped the "sacred cow", once too often! Seems like a better bunch here anyway. You will hear more from me, as soon as I learn my way around.

Do I know you BD?

Timothy Canney
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:31:24 PM EST
Welcome Lugerlvr,
Nice to see you here!
I quite agree with the points you made, nothing is more disheartening than to see one of the Old Boys taking advantage of widows and fellow collectors.
Hope you enjoy the forums here, plenty to see and post about.
Top Top