Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2001 6:00:26 PM EDT
For me it has to have been with my fourth wife. My first wife was bisexual and would even bring home "dates" to share. But even that could not compare with the fourth. She is the only woman I ever knew that her......ummmm...thingy could actually suck.

Disclaimer: If the best sex you ever had involves any type of farm animal or furry woodland creature although I'm sure the strory will be fasinating but please spare us details.

(Maybe this will livin' things up in here.)
Link Posted: 10/13/2001 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about alone, or with another person?
Link Posted: 10/13/2001 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Which ever turned you on the most. I've been with a few women that were not much better than being alone. But, as the say, the worse I ever had was wonderful.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Lets start a drive to collect $20.00 for a gunslinger fund.

I donate a dime.

Gunslinger, just use protection, ok?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Did it once at the range, we did manage to put the guns down for it, then went back to shooting.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Entire summer of '74.  She was 19 and home from college, I was 25.  She was rich, I was a long haired working stiff.  I think I was a little rebellion for her to her rich family.  She wore me out all summer.  Damn!

From Gunslinger:

. She is the only woman I ever knew that her......ummmm...thingy could actually suck.
 I have known several women whose 'thingy' could suck, including the 19 year old.  She, and several others, could get us both off without moving anything but using her 'thingy' to suck.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#6]
On LSD in a loft, felt everything to the tenth power.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:49:04 AM EDT
[#7]
In an outside hot-tub, while snowing in January, at a party with 3 others in the tub with us.  Very exciting...must have been the booze.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#8]
My bride on many occasions.

Our first few times in Singapore in 1990. We were married to others at the time....

She looks like a redheaded Marilyn Monroe and when I first saw her naked that is exactly what I thought.

We'll be married 10 yrs Christmas Day, and she still is just as exciting.

I know I know...mushy, sappy stuff, but the truth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top