Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 9:45:42 PM EDT
I will post this here so I don't double post it in both hunting and reloading forum. First of all I like to thank those who invited me to come over and help Mod the handgun hunting and reloading forums. As probably most of everyone here knows its a job that I been doing for sometime over at the main board.

I bring with me 21 years of big and small game hunting. I took Elk, Deer (blacktail) and too many to name in the small game category. I am up to date with the game laws in Washington State.

I been reloading since I was 11 which I am 30 at this point of time. I have reloaded .22 all the way up to a .416 WBY Mag. Hunting loads, plinking loads, target loads, self defense loads and cowboy loads. However I do not know everything but I know a lot. I favor RCBS equipment, CCI primers and SPEER bullets. But I tend to use what works best for me. I have SPEER, Hornady, Barns and Lazercast reloading manuals.  

Dave Dee
NRA/ILA Member
AR15.com Moderator of Reloading, General Firearm Discussion & Hunting Forum.
A great place to get answers to your reloading & hunting questions.
Or come and take a look at my web page at.
members.aol.com/dbrewer842/dbrewer842.html
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#2]
You gotta be somewhere, I'm happy its here! My faction differs a bit...I never hunted and I have two Dillons, for mass quantities of handgun ammo. I am still perfecting variable velocity ammo...the harder ya pull the trigger the faster the bullet goes...guess I'll be busy awhile! Also, has anyone ever caught up with the fabled "gunshow reload" guy? He owes a lot of people a lot of guns! O.K....too much coffee, too early...sorry. Thanks for being here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:49:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome Dbrewer!...Good to have you here.

Question: "Why do you have to shoot that poor Bambi?"
Just kidding....He! He! He!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top