Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2009 3:11:07 AM EST
Anyone here have a taurus Model 94  .22lr  ?  how are they? Pros/Cons ?  How much would one that is used but still in new condition ( blued ) be worth ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:42:20 PM EST
I've owned a Model 94 for many years. It's the first firearm my daughters learned to shoot. Other than a bit of grittiness in the trigger it's been a durable and excellent plinker. The 9 round cylinder capacity adds to the fun.  

No idea what one that in used condition is worth but I purchased mine new for around $200 around 1994.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:10:38 PM EST
I agree with Katex the DA trigger pull is heavy and gritty untill you break it in and even thumbing back the hammer can be a little rough other than that a great little gun. Now 200 or so is a used price, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper at a flea market or gun show
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 3:10:20 AM EST
found one here just recently in a gun shop for 250 ... its used but still like new condition.. doesnt even have any wear marks on the cylinder from rotation.  I see on the web site that the suggested retail is around 369  
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:26:32 AM EST
I have a 94 that I really like. Of course before I replaced the springs it kinda sucked. If you do replace the springs (wolff spring kit) be prepared for an occasional light hit. Maybe 2-3% of the time for me which is (from what I have read) better than most.
Mine is a 4" SS
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 2:46:24 PM EST
Quoted:
found one here just recently in a gun shop for 250 ... its used but still like new condition.. doesnt even have any wear marks on the cylinder from rotation.  I see on the web site that the suggested retail is around 369  

$250 sounds like a fair enough price for one in the condition you describe. I'd go for it and enjoy the hell out of it.
Top Top