Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2006 6:31:53 PM EDT
Picked up a taurus pt92 with rail at the funshow this weekend.  I'm lookin at getting a fist iwb kydex holster for it.  When i called fist they didn't list the taurus as a pistol they made for but listed the beretta.

Will the kydex holster for the beretta fit the taurus?  The main thing i noticed is the safety/decocker are in different locations.

Any experience with this??   What iwb holster do you use?  Thanks,

Stone
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
personally I would think it would fit since most kydex holsters dont come up that far to reach the safety/decocker.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Mines the same as yours except not ss and no rails :P
But thats the exact holster I bought.  I like it!

First when I had it I was like, OMFG its so loose it will fall out!  Then I pulled my head out and realized there is a screw to adjust the width to make it loose or tight :(  hehe.

Out of about 5 holsters for various guns this is my favorite.  Perfect mold for the trigger and when I grab it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top