Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#1]

I emailed LAPG on the 16th and this was what they said:

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, our suppliers current ETA for your pre order item has been pushed to potentially May.
Due to the current global crisis, our suppliers have still been experiencing unexpected and sporadic delays at times still.
Your pre order item is on order and you spot in line is saved. We are working diligently to try to minimize any delays in the process to get you your order.
We apologize for the wait, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Over on SigTalk someone spoke with Streamlight direct. He stated June....

Patients is a virtue.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I do not own a P365, but I will have my TLR-7 SUB when I get home from work. I have a friend who works at my LGS and they just got the Railed 48/43X SUB models in. I was certainly surprised as I was expecting to have to wait longer. Should not be too much longer for P365 SUBs hopefully.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Patients is a virtue.
View Quote

Especially if they are 'rona patients and you can add them to your list for gov cheese.

I think I've moved on from the SL for my p365xl, still not sure which way I'll go....
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I do not own a P365, but I will have my TLR-7 SUB when I get home from work. I have a friend who works at my LGS and they just got the Railed 48/43X SUB models in. I was certainly surprised as I was expecting to have to wait longer. Should not be too much longer for P365 SUBs hopefully.
View Quote

The light is the same, only the mounts are different. BJ now shows May 2nd.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I received my TLR-7 SUB for the Railed/MOS 43X/48. The box specifically mentions on the front that it is only for these pistols and outside of the paper manual, etc. does not come with anything else but the light and battery. The light comes fully assembled and ready to be mounted. The Key, "GL" side plate, and C-clip were all installed and installation onto the rail took seconds to do. Everything functions similarly to the TLR7-A and is preprogrammed for momentary/constant on/off out of the box.

I know this is the SIG forum, but since this thread is on the TLR-7 SUB, I feel it still appropriate to post this here for you all.

The light feels surprisingly light even with the battery installed and compared next to the double stack TLR-7A model, which I thought was already super lightweight. It reminds me of when I picked up a S&W Airweight 442 for the first time.

I do realize that the light can take different keys and side plates to install on, for example, the P365, however no additional keys, etc. were provided.

A bullet point on the back of the retail packaging mentions something along the lines of "Mounting Kit and Key Included". Notice the "Key" is singular, yet the use of "Kit" is odd and confusing. I assume this is simply referring to the "GL plate and key" being pre-installed on the light. You will not find additional instructions or plastic keys in the box like the TLR-7A FLEX for mounting the light to other pistols. This makes sense though in the end, as mentioned above, the packaging on the front specifically states only for Glock 43X/48 and there are 3 separate model SKUs.

Hopefully we will see the "In Stock" status light go green with April coming to an end.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:51:33 AM EDT
[#7]
All the options are ugly!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I received my TLR-7 SUB for the Railed/MOS 43X/48. The box specifically mentions on the front that it is only for these pistols and outside of the paper manual, etc. does not come with anything else but the light and battery. The light comes fully assembled and ready to be mounted. The Key, "GL" side plate, and C-clip were all installed and installation onto the rail took seconds to do. Everything functions similarly to the TLR7-A and is preprogrammed for momentary/constant on/off out of the box.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51146421626_2b9561d543.jpg
I know this is the SIG forum, but since this thread is on the TLR-7 SUB, I feel it still appropriate to post this here for you all.

The light feels surprisingly light even with the battery installed and compared next to the double stack TLR-7A model, which I thought was already super lightweight. It reminds me of when I picked up a S&W Airweight 442 for the first time.

I do realize that the light can take different keys and side plates to install on, for example, the P365, however no additional keys, etc. were provided.

A bullet point on the back of the retail packaging mentions something along the lines of "Mounting Kit and Key Included". Notice the "Key" is singular, yet the use of "Kit" is odd and confusing. I assume this is simply referring to the "GL plate and key" being pre-installed on the light. You will not find additional instructions or plastic keys in the box like the TLR-7A FLEX for mounting the light to other pistols. This makes sense though in the end, as mentioned above, the packaging on the front specifically states only for Glock 43X/48 and there are 3 separate model SKUs.

Hopefully we will see the "In Stock" status light go green with April coming to an end.
View Quote

Glad to hear you are satisfied with it, so far.

I think everything you covered is what we all have read previously, in regards to the initial purchase requiring the selection of a specific kit already installed on the the light(Sig,Glock,etc.) and that the other "Kits" will be sold separately, which would allow you to move your light to another pistol from a different manufacturer.

In your case, if you were to dump the inferior pistol in your photo and purchase a an XL, you could buy a different kit to mount your Sub to your new and superior pistol. J/K
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for sharing KissMethod17.. certainly do appreciate that! Glad to see SOMEONE finally getting the sub. Nice rig too!!

On a totally unrelated note, I just took delivery of the TLR-1 HL ginornous unit for my nightstand queen. Dear lord, it's huge. But is suits the SA XD-M Elite quite well.

Hopefully we'll see the 365 units ship soon.

Rock on
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hopefully we'll see the 365 units ship soon.

Rock on
View Quote

Hope so, LAPG currently shows end of May.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#11]
IN!!!! I've been waiting on this light for like 6 months. Ordered from Premium Select Supplies and got a shipping notification a couple hours later. This is the 43x model but it will give you a good idea about dimensions of the light.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Premium Select Supplies shows OOS already.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Still relatively chunky...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173511/XSC-P365-XL-handgun-profileL-1500x1500-1-1904347.JPG

APLC on TAadapter isn't terrible
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173511/IMG_8312_1024x1024_jpg-1904353.JPG

I wish someone would make an Olight Mini direct adapter to eliminate the sliding QD mount...
The rail adapters are too tall IMO.
The maker of this adapter (TA) won't do it due to Olight mount patents.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173511/PLMini2_1024x1024_png-1904354.JPG
View Quote

The issue with Inforce lights (and a big reason behind their bad rep) is that they are counterfeited. All. The. Time.  

Look at the reviews on Amazon.  Some folks have figured it out and others don't realize why the lights they received were so sub-par when others love them.  And it doesn't matter from whom you order because amazon comingles stock.

The first one I bought on amazon was real, but the next one I ordered from there (from a trusted vendor) was counterfeit.  It was a very good counterfeit and had I not received the first one, I would not have known.  And Inforce verified it was fake.

Never order one from Amazon, Walmart, eBay or any other large vendor.

Link Posted: 5/4/2021 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The issue with Inforce lights (and a big reason behind their bad rep) is that they are counterfeited. All. The. Time.  

Look at the reviews on Amazon.  Some folks have figured it out and others don't realize why the lights they received were so sub-par when others love them.  And it doesn't matter from whom you order because amazon comingles stock.

The first one I bought on amazon was real, but the next one I ordered from there (from a trusted vendor) was counterfeit.  It was a very good counterfeit and had I not received the first one, I would not have known.  And Inforce verified it was fake.

Never order one from Amazon, Walmart, eBay or any other large vendor.
View Quote

And water is wet...

Ebay is usually fine if you research the vendor or it's a distributor's store.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Back in stock for you Sig owners:

https://www.premiumselectsupplies.com/products/streamlight-tlr-7-sub-gun-light

$110.38 w/ free shipping.

Attachment Attached File

EDIT:

I received mine within two days of ordering.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2021-05-05_212415_png-1931104.JPG

EDIT:

View Quote

Shows 122.64 and OOS?
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#18]
You gotta move fast. Reddit is all over this.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2021-05-05_212415_png-1931104.JPG

EDIT:

View Quote

Shows out of stock for me still. And the price is $122.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You gotta move fast. Reddit is all over this.
View Quote

There’s never any rhyme or reason to these things. From what you’ve said, they have received and sold out two shipments, while larger retailers haven’t received any. The other guy in the thread picked his up at his LGS.

ETA: Are the Chinese already counterfeiting them?  
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There’s never any rhyme or reason to these things. From what you’ve said, they have received and sold out two shipments, while larger retailers haven’t received any. The other guy in the thread picked his up at his LGS.

ETA: Are the Chinese already counterfeiting them?  
View Quote

With the website I linked to, the 1st batch was for the 43x MOS/48 MOS. Today it was for the 365/365XL.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Battery junction has now updated their site to say expected 6/19. The last week or so it has been showing “ships within 9 days”. What a goat fuck.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Battery junction has now updated their site to say expected 6/19. The last week or so it has been showing “ships within 9 days”. What a goat fuck.
View Quote

They're clearly at the bottom of the list. I cancelled my order and got one through premium select supplies. They also seemed to have the very first batch of TLR7A when they came to market.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They're clearly at the bottom of the list. I cancelled my order and got one through premium select supplies. They also seemed to have the very first batch of TLR7A when they came to market.
View Quote

I just ordered two through LAPG, so I’ve got two preorders now. We’ll see which ships first and I’ll cancel the other. I wish I had seen those ones at PSS yesterday but I missed it.

Hopefully some holster makers were able to snag them to get the ball rolling on holsters.

FWIW Tenicor responded to my email saying they’d be making the SAGAX lux for them, unfortunately not the certum3 though. I can’t stand the tumor on the sagax.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

EDIT:

View Quote

I have ordered 3 TLR-7a from these guys and they all shipped same or next day. They are awesome. I usually use code RED10, but not sure what the current one is. I'll buy a sub when Tier1concealed makes a holster for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Interesting!!!

First time seeing this light.

I just picked up a P365X Romeo. This light, and a threaded barrel should bring the end if the gun to light almost even.

Hmmm
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Interesting!!!
First time seeing this light.
I just picked up a P365X Romeo. This light, and a threaded barrel should bring the end of the gun to light almost even.
Hmmm
View Quote

I'm hoping the same (although it's not a deal breaker for me..)

My Pez dispenser with a True Precision threaded barrel & Griffin mini-comp

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Got mine in today. Some differences from my TLR7A: the sub has noticeably higher candela, and the color temperature is much whiter/cooler. I was pleasantly surprised by both.  

Another happy surprise is that it fits one of my existing holsters! I have a P365XL w/ tactical development rail and APLc aiwb holster from Divito Customs. I backed off the screws half a turn each and voila, fits perfectly snug. *no idea if this will work for other holsters, attempt at your own risk.

Overall I am beyond pleased with it. I never trusted the APLc based off of a few bad run-ins with Inforce lights (purchased directly from Inforce).
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Received shipping notification for the 365 version last night from LAPG.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Received shipping notification for the 365 version last night from LAPG.
View Quote

Looks like I bet on the wrong horse.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Got mine in today. Some differences from my TLR7A: the sub has noticeably higher candela, and the color temperature is much whiter/cooler. I was pleasantly surprised by both.  

Another happy surprise is that it fits one of my existing holsters! I have a P365XL w/ tactical development rail and APLc aiwb holster from Divito Customs. I backed off the screws half a turn each and voila, fits perfectly snug. *no idea if this will work for other holsters, attempt at your own risk.

Overall I am beyond pleased with it. I never trusted the APLc based off of a few bad run-ins with Inforce lights (purchased directly from Inforce).
View Quote

This is good news, I have their standard IWB holster for the same setup currently. One of the appealing features of the sub is that it allows the light to tuck up closer to the gun so theoretically a properly molded holster for it should be slightly smaller so I still plan on ordering one.

Edit: Just looked on their site and they now have preorders for the TLR-7 Sub and even show a picture of one on their site so I'm hoping that means they have them. Ordered 3 for me and a couple buddies and I'll compare the fit and size to my current holster.

Divito TLR-7 Sub IWB Preorder page.

They also have the full rig with mag holster and a OWB available for preorder.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Edit: Just looked on their site and they now have preorders for the TLR-7 Sub and even show a picture of one on their site so I'm hoping that means they have them. Ordered 3 for me and a couple buddies and I'll compare the fit and size to my current holster.

View Quote

Just preordered one for the 365. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This is good news, I have their standard IWB holster for the same setup currently. One of the appealing features of the sub is that it allows the light to tuck up closer to the gun so theoretically a properly molded holster for it should be slightly smaller so I still plan on ordering one.

View Quote

I didn't even think to check back on their site, thanks for the heads up! I'm going to order one.

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#34]
I called Battery Junction yesterday and what it boils down to, is that they don’t have any idea when they will show up. And when they do show up, they are only expecting to receive a dozen or so. I’m #2 on the list, so I’ll be getting one of their first batch they receive. So, to quote MackDaddy, I’ll just have to show some “patients”.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I called Battery Junction yesterday and what it boils down to, is that they don’t have any idea when they will show up. And when they do show up, they are only expecting to receive a dozen or so. I’m #2 on the list, so I’ll be getting one of their first batch they receive. So, to quote MackDaddy, I’ll just have to show some “patients”.
View Quote

I was curious so I just called, the rep said I was somewhere around #14 in the que and said they’re not expecting the first shipment until the end on June now at the earliest. I just cancelled because it’s getting ridiculous with all the push backs on date.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Pricey, but I know these guys are GTG and it's in stock. I'm going to pass @ $150 though...

TRL-7 Sub
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#37]
The one for my GF's 365 was waiting for me when I got into town yesterday. She loves it. Definitely looks like a slightly scaled down 7a.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The one for my GF's 365 was waiting for me when I got into town yesterday. She loves it. Definitely looks like a slightly scaled down 7a.

https://i.imgur.com/WCMBoOD.png

https://i.imgur.com/fkNullM.png
View Quote

looks good, how are the buttons and throw?

I think it will fit/look damn near perfect on the XL
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Throw is good, consistent with my 7a. I wish it had come with the optional low button endplate like the 7a but no big deal. All in all it's a solid solution to a light for the 365.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Pricey, but I know these guys are GTG and it's in stock. I'm going to pass @ $150 though...

TRL-7 Sub
View Quote

Since I only paid $109 from BJ, I’ll just wait a few more weeks if I have to.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Got the email notification that mine shipped from Kenzie’s. Yeah I spent almost $80 more on two of them than my order from LAPG totaled, but I get the things. I’ll eat a frozen pizza tonight instead of going out to offset the cost, or maybe I won’t because I don’t really care.

Can’t wait to get them and try them out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#42]
In case anyone is really desperate.

EE
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

EE
View Quote

Scalpers gon’ scalp.

I’m glad I’m not poor and would never feel the need to make a lousy $40-$50 off of a fellow enthusiast lol.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Scalpers gon’ scalp.

I’m glad I’m not poor and would never feel the need to make a lousy $40-$50 off of a fellow enthusiast lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EE

Scalpers gon’ scalp.

I feel the same way. Scalpers are really bad about buying up PCs and flipping them right now. Seeing it a lot with the JPC and Spritus PCs. Lots of sites are having to put limits on stuff because scalpers are coming in and buying it all up and then flipping it on the EE. My personal feeling is the scalpers shouldn’t be allowed to sell on the EE. It’s easy to tell who they are, nobody buys 3, 4, 5, etc of something and never opens it, then sells it for $50-$300 mark up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#45]
The sub I ordered from Kenzie’s will be here today, and my DiVito holster shipped this morning.

I checked battery junction for shits and grins and their site now says 8/4 as the expected date lol. Glad I cancelled my order, still have two in order from LAPG though.

Quoted:

I feel the same way. Scalpers are really bad about buying up PCs and flipping them right now. Seeing it a lot with the JPC and Spritus PCs. Lots of sites are having to put limits on stuff because scalpers are coming in and buying it all up and then flipping it on the EE. My personal feeling is the scalpers shouldn’t be allowed to sell on the EE. It’s easy to tell who they are, nobody buys 3, 4, 5, etc of something and never opens it, then sells it for $50-$300 mark up.
View Quote

Not sure if you’re a watch guy, but you should see what’s going on with the Rolex market. It’s so bad that scalpers are literally buying up anything and everything just because it comes available at a dealer and turning around and flipping it for up to double retail and creating a false demand.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The sub I ordered from Kenzie’s will be here today, and my DiVito holster shipped this morning.

I checked battery junction for shits and grins and their site now says 8/4 as the expected date lol. Glad I cancelled my order, still have two in order from LAPG though.

Not sure if you’re a watch guy, but you should see what’s going on with the Rolex market. It’s so bad that scalpers are literally buying up anything and everything just because it comes available at a dealer and turning around and flipping it for up to double retail and creating a false demand.
View Quote

I didn’t realize that there were so many gay men, that Rolex couldn’t keep up with their demand.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#47]
My sub from Kenzie’s is here. First impressions, it’s quite a bit smaller and less bulky than the TLR-7A on the TD adaptor. It hangs down about 3/8” less too. Huge win there.

The only negative I see is that since the key just fits in part of the dovetail and not the whole thing, and it’s not a tight fit to the trigger guard there is about .080” of slop where the light can move back and forth if it’s not extremely tight. I could see it moving when moving in and out of a holster. I tightened it way down and I may cut a grove for a channel for it to help keep it in place.

Divito holster should be here in a few days so I’ll see how much (if any) smaller of a profile holster this gets me.

Quoted:

I didn’t realize that there were so many gay men, that Rolex couldn’t keep up with their demand.
View Quote

I promise that not a single person who can afford a Rolex is bothered by your poor attempt of an insult.

Link Posted: 5/19/2021 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My sub from Kenzie’s is here. First impressions, it’s quite a bit smaller and less bulky than the TLR-7A on the TD adaptor. It hangs down about 3/8” less too. Huge win there.

The only negative I see is that since the key just fits in part of the dovetail and not the whole thing, and it’s not a tight fit to the trigger guard there is about .080” of slop where the light can move back and forth if it’s not extremely tight. I could see it moving when moving in and out of a holster. I tightened it way down and I may cut a grove for a channel for it to help keep it in place.

Divito holster should be here in a few days so I’ll see how much (if any) smaller of a profile holster this gets me.

https://i.imgur.com/BpCTM9E.jpg

I promise that not a single person who can afford a Rolex is bothered by your poor attempt of an insult.

View Quote

I know, we get it, you often(daily?) remind us of how wealthy you are. But, since you appear to be in a temporary bind for cash flow, I can hook you up with a membership. Let me know.

Here’s a little of the view from the deck of my guest house, Mr Rockefeller. If you ever make it out to the central Oregon coast, swing by and you can see how us poors live.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 5:18:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah it’s happening in a few markets. Watches, guns, armor, liquor, even some vehicle engines. Not sure what is going on but it is screwing things up. These things have always been around but it just seems like in 2020 things really got kicked into high gear.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 5:20:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I like that is is tucked in closer to the TG. I was waiting for Surefire offering but it is looking like Streamlight is going to get my money.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top