Cons?
Price?

Any info would be helpfull.

Thanks
Qwk

Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok don't trust me I do not know SHIT.

Ask around from people who know about what they are talking about and they all will agree Taurus is top notch.

See what I get for trying to help, I get shit on and for what.

Go spend your money and buy a over priced S&W, or Ruger that will do the same job.
I DOT CARE
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
DOCPIG,

Did you even read the post?

I'm asking about a TAURUS 850T.

I never mentioned S&W in this post?

In my previous post YOU mentioned the
Taurus 850T as a choice to consider.

So, What's with the hostility?

Qwk
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
No hostility you had asked about this before and I replied twice and gave you my opinion. Look on your last post, when you had asked about a Taurus before and you can read my post/opinion on the 850T.

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Docpig,

In my previous post I asked about the Taurus 85.
You gave me your opnion on the 85 and mentioned the 850t.

The only thing you said about the 850t is that it is similar to the smith humpback and the T stands for Titanium.  (And I do appreciate the response and opinion)

Then you said to go buy the 650 (again, I apprceate the opnion)
But the 650 is too heavy IMHO.

So I put this post on here to find out some more specific opinions on the
850T, and some prices.  

Then you send me a response saying “Ok don't trust me I do not know SHIT” and “See what I get for trying to help, I get shit on and for what”

How in the hell did I SHIT on you by asking for opnions on a gun that YOU suggested?

Qwk
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I apologize for the miscommunication but I thought I had mention the 850T in a previous post, my fault if I had not.

I own several Taurus Revolvers and one model 85 all are good guns. My suggestion is go down to the gun store and play with them all and decide which one you want or if your local range rents guns see if they have the one for rent to try it out.

I know you have your reasons for choosing the liter version of this pistol but there, really is not much of a weight difference between the two to make any real difference in carrying the gun also the liter version will be much harder to control under fire when using heavy +p or magnum loads. The last piece of advice I give is whatever you choose, go with .357 only and stay away from the ported version, why you ask it really is not going to make much difference in control with a two inch barrel and if you have to shoot the weapon at night you will be blinded by the upward muzzle flash.

I hope this helps you out and we can make peace.
Ar15.com  has too much anger as is.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
DOCPIG,

Thanks for the info.

If I'm ever in AZ I will look you up and we can smoke a peace pipe, drink some beer, and shoot some guns. (not in that order)

Thanks again

Qwk
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#7]
COOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top