Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/17/2003 1:58:01 PM EDT
I have an HK USP 45 Tactical handgun and am giving serious thought to purchasing a sound suppressor for it, as I live in a Class 3 state. Can anyone make any recommendations as to different brands I should check into? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I can already tell you that the B&T suppressor that HK  authorizes (they say to contact them for the complete list of approved sound suppressors) on its USP45 Tactical on is not available in the states, your just SOL on that one.  The B&T silencer was being offered by CCFA, now they market it under their own name because of a split between them and the B&T company.  Its the same exact thing just a differnet name.  Also there is  Knights Armament sound suppressor for the Tactical, they are the same company that produces the sound suppressor for the HK MK23 mod 0 OHG.  Sorry but I do not have a direct link to them, there commerical website does not offer information on their sound suppressors.

www.ccfa.com
www.calssportingarmory.com
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Check www.hkpro.com

This subject has been widely discussed there.

Larry from CCF has stated that his can produces less noise on the Tac, but the Knights can works better on the Mark23.

I have a Tac also, when I get around to it, I'll be going with Larry's can.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Larry at CCFA posted this at HKPro.

He came out with a cabin fiber version of his can.

That looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEET !!

sf1000.registeredsite.com/~user880686/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=007696

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys. I had been looking at the Impuls II for a week or so now, but just wanted to get some diverse opinions first.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top