Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 7:43:29 PM EDT
I noticed that the Sub XD-9 is taller than the glock 26. Does this mean that the XD can potentially hold more than 10 rounds? Are there higher cap LEO mags or is 10 it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Also, what kind of extractor do they have. Is it internal (1911) style or internal (228) style?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
XD40 sub-compct mags hold 13 rounds of 9mm and work fine in my XD9 sub.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#3]
The XD's extractor is internal, and several months back, I seem to recall Springfield Armory's website saying that 12-round LEO mags were available for the subcompact model.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
for the full size and tactical models you can use .40 cal mags with 15 rounds...

the sub compact you can get 13 rounds of 9mm in the .40 cal mags.

If you go on www.xdtalk.com there is a dealer in the equipment exchange forum there that sells them all day long for 24.50 with the "tweaking" already done for you. And his service is fast too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top