Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:23:13 PM EDT
So, this guy is an asshole. Frequents my place of work, and is usually carrying his Glock 19 tucked in his waistband in the small of his back. No holster or anything, just tucked in there Hollywood style. I have seen him get in his truck once, and the pistol fall out right onto the asphalt. Anyways, lately he has been carrying it in a serpa, but now he starts this shit. He is so annoying man, he walks around with his hand on it, and puffs his chest out like Billy Badass. I figure maybe the LCP is to hold his fat ass gut up, or maybe his gut conceals it for him? He told a guy I work with to load something in his F550 small penis compensating truck and verbally said, " If you tear my seat, I'll shoot your ass." I kick myself in the ass for not calling the police. I asked why he has both guns, and he replied, "I like to chew bubblegum and kick ass, but I'm all out of bubblegum." Guess his fat ass ate it all.

His dad is a filthy rich piece of shit, and spoils the hell out of this guy (who is about 40ish and still lives at home), anyways, I just had to share this with you guys.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/itsmethemagicz/photo-4.jpg
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What to do? Pray you are not around when things go bad for him because of his attitude and disregard for personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Give someone enough rope and they will soon hang themselves.

In time he will pay...
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
What a worthless piece of sh*t. Begging to pick a fight and shoot someone, what an idiot. People like him give the anti-gunners ammo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
He doesn't realize that people laugh at him or hate him for doing that behind his back. No one thinks he is a bad ass, fat ass for sure, but no bad ass.
I have open carried many times but I do so when my contact with public is minimal, I don't want the attention but if I am going to be working outside on a day off, I want to be comfortable but day to day it's concealed, period. I'm all for open carry but from what the OP says, this guy is bad news...
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#5]
what a jackass.......

people like that give all of us responsible gun owners a bad name......

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
what a jackass.......

people like that give all of us responsible gun owners a bad name......

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
There really isn't a response to this which wouldn't belong in GD, but I'll try.

Next time he comes around your work, tell him to leave. His money is no good there since he threatened to kill an employee .
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

There really isn't a response to this which wouldn't belong in GD, but I'll try.

Next time he comes around your work, tell him to leave. His money is no good there since he threatened to kill an employee .

That's about the best you can do.  There are plenty of GD type responses that could be thrown out there, but if you really just want not deal with him kick him out.  If you don't have that authority looks like you are stuck with him.

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I paid a lot of money for that truck. I'd be pissed if that guy ripped my seat.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, I don't have that authority or else I would have, like I said, his Dad is a rich ass, and drops a lot of coin in our store. Which is also the only reason we tolerate him. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this guy as a doosh
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
First post OP?

Hmmm....
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't have that authority or else I would have, like I said, his Dad is a rich ass, and drops a lot of coin in our store. Which is also the only reason we tolerate him. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this guy as a doosh
Fine. Let him know IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS That if he ever says ANYTHING that can be taken as even the slightest threat against an employee or anyone else in the store that he will be arrested. Then tell him how fucking stupid he looks. This fixes nothing, but it will feel good.

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
First post OP?

Hmmm....

Lurkers have got to start somewhere. We all did.

/good post OP. That guy is a jerk. Keep your distance as much as you can.
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like most of OC'ers I have seen.

Link Posted: 7/24/2011 4:53:08 AM EDT
[#15]
This would make a great GD thread; technical?

Not so much.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This would make a great GD thread; technical?

Not so much.

I would agree, but if one actually wanted usable advice (from grown ups) about handling this, posting it in GD would be a waste of time
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I see no problem with this. Just a typical OC guy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#18]
We had a douche like this frequent my business like this a few times.

same MO, billy badass, big truck, etc.

one day i asked him why he open carried..

"it's so everyone can see not to F'k wit me"

so i repeated something i remember from CCW class.  An open carrier is the first target of a criminal.

you have what he wants and he can see it.  you've just created his opportunity.

Link Posted: 7/24/2011 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
First post OP?

Hmmm....

Lurkers have got to start somewhere. We all did.

/good post OP. That guy is a jerk. Keep your distance as much as you can.

Yea.  Guess I've seen a few too many trolls and how they make their start.

Personally, I've never seen a gun carry guy... who wasn't an actual child... acting so immature.

I do, however, remember one day - almost 30yrs ago- while waiting in line at a grain elevator.  Some kid, who looked younger than 21, was riding around on his four wheeler with a revolver on his hip.  He was spinning  around making doughnut dust, then driving up and down the line of grain trucks and making sure everyone got a good look at the fact that he was carrying.
The snickering chatter on the CB's led me to believe his immature reputation was well earned.

Ignore and/or avoid these types.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, this guy is an asshole. Frequents my place of work, and is usually carrying his Glock 19 tucked in his waistband in the small of his back. No holster or anything, just tucked in there Hollywood style. I have seen him get in his truck once, and the pistol fall out right onto the asphalt. Anyways, lately he has been carrying it in a serpa, but now he starts this shit. He is so annoying man, he walks around with his hand on it, and puffs his chest out like Billy Badass. I figure maybe the LCP is to hold his fat ass gut up, or maybe his gut conceals it for him? He told a guy I work with to load something in his F550 small penis compensating truck and verbally said, " If you tear my seat, I'll shoot your ass." I kick myself in the ass for not calling the police. I asked why he has both guns, and he replied, "I like to chew bubblegum and kick ass, but I'm all out of bubblegum." Guess his fat ass ate it all.

His dad is a filthy rich piece of shit, and spoils the hell out of this guy (who is about 40ish and still lives at home), anyways, I just had to share this with you guys.

First post......

So whats your name fat guy who drives a 550 and carries 2 guns.....

Link Posted: 7/24/2011 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow.  Post1.  I bet pic is OP.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh man this is a loose cannon waiting to explode.  Keep your eye on this clown whenever he is around if you continue go let him be in your business.  I personally would trespass this clown. If he refuses to leave an leo can hook him up and take him and his guns.  

Someone posted it already but were right on Target with this is the type that gives law abiding gun owners a bad name.  Ridiculous really.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So talk to your boss, and tell him the asshattery that this idiot passes off for public behavior, and how he threatened an employee. Then make sure you let his father know of his behavior as well. Further more, talk to your boss about making sure the father corrects the negative actions of his son, and voice your opinion that if he doesn't, then they both shouldn't be welcome to the shop as one is being a jackass and threatening employees, and the other doesn't care enough, nor respect your shop enough to curb it.

Money can only by objects, nothing else.

Link Posted: 7/24/2011 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]
video said stupid behavior for his daddy / authorities to see.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#25]
MYOFB comes to mind.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Guys I'm certainly not trolling, as I have better things to do with my time.  I have lurked here forever and finally made a name a few weeks ago. In fact, this was also posted on my local gun forum and has over 3k views, and they know it isn't me, so enough with that garbage.

Yeah, I am going to talk to his Dad next time I see him and try to get him to correct his son's attitude, cause like many have said it definitely gives gun activist/enthusiasts a bad name.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Big mouth, kinda dumb, and disrespecful all with the belly?

He doesn't wear a Red Jacket, does he?
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm reminded of that Tombstone scene where Kurt Russell slaps around the tough talker. The individual described is terrified of everyone.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Its a 450, if your going to talk bad about me atleast get my truck right.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#30]
You could always ARock him or just STFU.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#31]
wtf are those green things on his belt; it looks like rhinestones or something
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Well choot, I know this is a tech forum, but WTH...

OP, your guy is a perfect example of WTF.

#1 He's carrying his knife directly under his gun. How the hell is he gonna get it our without moving shit around? Tactical fail.

#2. His big gut pushes his Kel-Tec out away from his body, which a) defeats the purpose of appendix carry and b) makes it very easy for someone to yank it out of that cheesy Fobus holster and deliver some contact gut-shots before his fat ass can react. Another fail.

#3. He's fucking fat and wearing cowaboy boots. He's not bad-ass at anything except hurling around big-boy talk. He should leave the basement and hit the gym once in a while if he wants to survive any kind of fight. Lifestyle fail.

#4. If what you say about his comments is true, he's nothing but a fat pussy with guns. Take away his guns and he'd be begging for mercy. It's obvious he has no backup plan, and no real training for the fight. Mindset fail.

Screw it, be creative with your words and have fun with his dumb ass. With a little skill, you can make fun of him and he'll be playing along.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#33]
"Stupidest most annoying open carrier ever" reminds me of the guy that OCs a draco with an orage flash hider.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_10/87315_.html&page=1

ETA: I guess things can always be worse.
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Avoid avoid avoid avoid
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Print out a thread from here showing why you shouldn't open carry. Hand it to the guy and tell him you hope he learns something.
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't know state law where you are, but in Washington, Open Carrying with your hand on the pistol is viewed the same drawing and threatening. I'd get video evidence and report the sorry-sad-sack to the authorities.
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#37]
wow, you think he has a F550 as penis compensation...

What's your DU screen name?

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh man this is a loose cannon waiting to explode.  Keep your eye on this clown whenever he is around if you continue go let him be in your business.  I personally would trespass this clown. If he refuses to leave an leo can hook him up and take him and his guns.  

Someone posted it already but were right on Target with this is the type that gives law abiding gun owners a bad name.  Ridiculous really.

The posse has arrived...

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder what his post count is?
Link Posted: 7/25/2011 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Maybe the armed guy pictured seated behind the counter is the business owner or an employee.

Either way, all of this nonsense; move it to GD.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:01:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
...wearing cowaboy boots....

What's wrong with cowboy boots?

When i took SouthNarc's ECQC 1&2, nobody wanted to ground fight with me because cowboy boots hurt.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Casually inform him that 9mm is for pussies.

(and no, I don't really think that).
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Casually inform him that 9mm is for pussies.

(and no, I don't really think that).

and that .380 is for transexuals

Guess he's both
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

So talk to your boss, and tell him the asshattery that this idiot passes off for public behavior, and how he threatened an employee. Then make sure you let his father know of his behavior as well. Further more, talk to your boss about making sure the father corrects the negative actions of his son, and voice your opinion that if he doesn't, then they both shouldn't be welcome to the shop as one is being a jackass and threatening employees, and the other doesn't care enough, nor respect your shop enough to curb it.

Money can only by objects, nothing else.

+1.  Call Daddy & explain how valued he is as a customer... and that you thought he needed to know something about his son.  If there is ever another threat against you or your employees, Asshat will have forced you to call the police.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:01:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Challenge him to a duel.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:23:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Is that guy Tex Screbner?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:29:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Challenge him to a duel.

Agreed.

That being said, just based on the content from the OP, that sort of guy isn't going to shoot anything but his mouth.

He sounds like the type to, at best, get busted brandishing under inappropriate circumstances.

I still wouldn't put up with a dipshit like that for 5 minutes....I don't care how much daddy spends at the shop.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:37:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why do you care?  Mind your own business.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:40:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you care?  Mind your own business.

Because a douche bag with a gun is a potential liability?

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:00:14 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Looks like most of OC'ers I have seen.

Let me guess, you've seen two or three and base your conclusion on your limited sample.
OP, you need to let this dipstick know that his threatening your employees is NOT acceptable.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top