Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2005 12:58:01 PM EDT
Am I the only one who hates the blue Springfield case that a 1911 comes in?  Sure, I use it... but you'd think they could have made the magazine slots just 1/8" wider so I could fit two 1911 magazines side by side (four total)?

I'm always trying to jam another two mags in there, but I need a hair of extra room, but for some retarded reason, there's no room!

What a dumb idea.  I can't wasted space.  My supid Ruger MKII case is even worse, but I just cut a big hole in it and put the mags halfway inside the void in the case.

I can't be the only one who thinks this is supid.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't even know where mine is.  The day I got my TRP I dug out an extra Bagmaster nylon case and she's lived in there ever since.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't really know. mine rides on my hip. Hasn't seen the case since I bought it. Kinda goofy to have a huge case for commander size .45 though.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
You think a Commander size is bad? I recently bought a Loaded Micro Compact... you guessed it, same blue box!

40-45, that is a cool looking range bag! They are currently out of stock, but I hope they get them back in stock soon, I've been looking for a range bag, and I think that's the one.

Oh, and to where my green Micro Compact resides? Hip, under the shoulder, headboard, occasional pocket....  hasn't been in the box since registration. The Glocks don't ever make it back to the tupperware either though, so it's kinda a moot point.

T Bone (Detroit).
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
range bag!!!!

This one is great!!!!!!

+1 on the I-shot range bag don't know how I use to get everything to the range without it
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked one up at Gunners Alley

It is a great bag.

CD
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an skb hardbox for mine...works great.  also good for airtravel!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Pistol-Gear

Check Scott out he will take good care of you.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]
The only reason I keep the pistol cases they come in is in case I need to resale them later. I use padded cases, range bags and a nice metal range box my son got me for CHRISTmas last year.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:48:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I have the I-Shot range bag also and love it. My XDs have never been back in the tupperware since the day I got them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top