Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 6:52:27 PM EDT
I bought one of these several days ago and with a fully loaded magazine the release button is incredibly stiff.  My hands are large enough to reach it without changing my grip but it's darn near impossible to depress it.  My thumb is getting raw from trying, though the release button is becoming slightly less stiff with use.  Otherwise I love this gun.

Anyone else have this problem?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty standard.....with a full magazine.  If you are wanting to practice mag changes drop one or two rounds from the magazine and it should loosen up a bit.  It has never been a problem in my mind being if I do have to change mags in a self defense situation chances are I have dropped a few rounds first.  Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I bought one of these several days ago and with a fully loaded magazine the release button is incredibly stiff.  My hands are large enough to reach it without changing my grip but it's darn near impossible to depress it.  My thumb is getting raw from trying, though the release button is becoming slightly less stiff with use.  Otherwise I love this gun.

Anyone else have this problem?

Mine magazines are stiff as well.  Nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
It is normal
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, glad to know.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Normal on many many modern pistols where manufactures are trying to reach maximum capacity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top