Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:22:12 PM EDT
I'm military trapped in Kali and I'm looking for a source for reliable 10 rd mags.

What manufacturers actually produce quality mags?
- Mec-Gar MGPB9210B - I know these are high-quality and sell for $26 on the Mec-Gar website and sell for $18.95 on the MidwayUSA website

Who else?  And where?  Any chance the ass has fallen out of this market?

I don't want to deal with mag reliability issues.  I've already done that with my AR-10 and it sucked until resolved!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out CDNNinvestments.

They show PB factory (made by either MDS or Mec-Gar) and MDS 10 rounders for $15,
Mec-Gars for $16+.

If you want reliability, these three are your choices.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 7 (I think) all are genuine Beretta.  5 have never even been used, two are in VG condition.  I'll sell them all to you for $100 shipped.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#3]
DOHH!

On Tuesday night I ordered 5 10rd Mec-Gar mags from MidwayUSA for a total of $105.

Now I'm working on stocking up on 20rd mags to my out-of-state location.  Just ordered 2, but I'm sure they're going to be on back-order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top