Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2015 4:36:48 PM EDT
I went to buy an 85 combat trigger in the old style (less curve) from cz custom last night, but they were sold out. Does anyone know of another source for them? The only ones that they and Cajun gun works have are the new style. Tried Google, my search skills were unfruitful.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#1]
CZ Custom is the only place I know of.  I bought one for my 75B Stainless a few years ago.  I do have a nearly flat blade SAO trigger in my 85 Combat, which works great.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, but I need the old 85c trigger to put in my 75 P-01. I wasn't looking to make it a single action only (nor do I think I can since it is a decocker model).
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Those are the new (thin) style, not what the OP is looking for.

And FWIW, even the CZC ones aren't actually the same as the old ones. They are in between the old style and the new style. I still like the actual old ones the best, and am also looking.

I was told by one of the CZC guys that the 97B triggers from CZ-USA are still the old style (but of course without the overtravel screw, which I personally don't care about). I have one of those on the way now and will report back whether or not it turns out to be right after all.

ETA - And yes, OP, you are correct - you cannot convert a decocker to SAO. Real 75-series decockers can't be converted to safeties - only the abominations with the Omega system can be swapped.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And FWIW, even the CZC ones aren't actually the same as the old ones. They are in between the old style and the new style. I still like the actual old ones the best, and am also looking.

I was told by one of the CZC guys that the 97B triggers from CZ-USA are still the old style (but of course without the overtravel screw, which I personally don't care about). I have one of those on the way now and will report back whether or not it turns out to be right after all.

ETA - And yes, OP, you are correct - you cannot convert a decocker to SAO. Real 75-series decockers can't be converted to safeties - only the abominations with the Omega system can be swapped.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up on the 97b trigger, I think that may just do the trick. I did some research and found that some people have used it with success.. I think I will order one of those, I never cared about the over travel screw, either.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up on the 97b trigger, I think that may just do the trick. I did some research and found that some people have used it with success.. I think I will order one of those, I never cared about the over travel screw, either.
View Quote

FYI, mine should be here in the next day or two, and then I can confirm whether or not it really is the old style. I know that's what they said, but I have seen new 97BDs (in the last six months or so) with the thin style, so it could be that the information is now out of date.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Confirmed: 97B trigger currently offered by CZ-USA still matches the old profile.

Part Number 0460011301: TRIGGER CZ 97
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Confirmed: 97B trigger currently offered by CZ-USA still matches the old profile.

Part Number 0460011301: TRIGGER CZ 97
View Quote

This is great news, because I ordered mine as soon as you mentioned it the first time. I'm so impatient

Thanks for the info, you've done me a great service.

Edit:
Trigger came in today and it is leagues above the old one.

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top