Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2011 12:09:24 PM EDT
Anyone have a source for these or are they all dried up by now?
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 1:02:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:00:54 PM EDT
Funny you should mention this, I just came from my FFL's shop where I was asking the same question.

I picked up a like new HK45. I commented about how nothing will ever touch my like new police trade in USP .45 w/ night sights/1 12rd mag - that he sold me for $469 + tax.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 5:23:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bshizzle:
Funny you should mention this, I just came from my FFL's shop where I was asking the same question.

I picked up a like new HK45. I commented about how nothing will ever touch my like new police trade in USP .45 w/ night sights/1 12rd mag - that he sold me for $469 + tax.

Thats a he'll of a deal. I missed out on the CDNN trade ins they had recently so I'm on the hunt for a cheap USP.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 7:53:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Thats a he'll of a deal. I missed out on the CDNN trade ins they had recently so I'm on the hunt for a cheap USP.

Those are two words you do not see very often in the same sentence, USP & cheap.

I have seen a few police trade ins on Gun Broker lately in .45.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 8:30:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hk45shooter:

Those are two words you do not see very often in the same sentence, USP & cheap.

This is all true but I still want a sub $500 USP. I'm going to call southern Ohio gun in the morning and see if they have any left.

Currently, I have a P2000 LEM 9mm but the wife's likes it more so I need another pistol.

Link Posted: 7/15/2011 6:36:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/15/2011 6:37:36 AM EDT by iDerpin]

This is all true but I still want a sub $500 USP. I'm going to call southern Ohio gun in the morning and see if they have any left.

Currently, I have a P2000 LEM 9mm but the wife's likes it more so I need another pistol.

A sub $500 USP?... That would be a dream in CA... Everything here costs more.... I paid $750 for my lightly used one, and that's considered normal price.
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 6:52:09 AM EDT
SOG and CDNN are sold out. When they had them in stock a few months ago, I think the price was $469 plus shipping.

My hunt continues...
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 10:30:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 10:42:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoctorNo:
Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.summitgunbroker.com/USP_40.html

http://www.summitgunbroker.com/USP_Compact__.html

Doc

Awesome, thanks!
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 8:23:42 AM EDT
LEED in Tacoma, WA has probably 50 or so 9mm and 40 USP's left. Both Compact and Full Size.

http://www.leedway.com/

You may need to call them. I picked up a Full Size 9mm yesterday with night sights, match trigger (last one they had), and 3 mags for $500 otd.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 1:24:47 PM EDT
I ran into a used usp .45 Friday for $750 plus tax and it came with 4 mags. I passed seeing it was well used.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:39:17 PM EDT
CDNN
I just picked up a USP 45 for 499.99 from them. Really nice pistol. I am thrilled with it.

Whittaker Guns
I had bought a USP 40SW from them for 499.00. Mine had the decocker/no safety. Very happy with it too.

I noticed that the police trade-ins had the top of the barrel blackened. I love that look. I wish the rest of my USPs were blackened.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 5:14:37 PM EDT
I was able to pick up a police trade in USP .45 full size just last December for $535 out the door with two mags in just a cardboard box....but hey it's an HK I felt like it was a good deal. Just keep an eye at your local shops.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:09:59 PM EDT
I just got a new CDNN catalog today, and they are advertising $499 USP .45's.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:57:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By iDerpin:

A sub $500 USP?... That would be a dream in CA... Everything here costs more.... I paid $750 for my lightly used one, and that's considered normal price.

That's a dream everywhere, so far as I know.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:56:21 PM EDT
I bought a police trade in USP .40 with night sights and a factory light for $499 at the East Hartford, CT Cabelas store this morning. They have two more of them left.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 2:19:43 PM EDT
I found one. A friend of mine has offered to sell me back my old USP police trade-in that I bought a few years ago. The price is $600 and when I bought it, it looked brand new and had no markings what so ever.

When I pick it up next week I will post some pictures. Its the normal fullsize USP with Jet Funnel and 18 round mags.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top