Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 4:30:14 PM EST
I just bought a Governor yesterday. The gun came with s****y Uncle Mike's grips on it. I'd like to get the Hogue Bantam grips like in the pictures and on the web site. I love them on my 386. So, here's the question. What frame size is the Governor's grip? K/L or N?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:54:19 PM EST
This is the S&W forum, not just for M&Ps you asked in the correct location, I do not know what size frame that abomination is though.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:00:19 PM EST
They call it a 'Z' frame but grips will fit K/L/N frames.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:14:27 PM EST
Shall I post my pictorial comparison of two S&W 29s and two Taurus 44 mags?

It's not very complimentary about the Taurus.... Maybe I'll go post it in the Revolver section again, it's been about a year since I posted it there.
Top Top