Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 11:15:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 11:15:38 PM EST by thatjonguy]
Looking at an HK (duh) P30. I have other hand guns (Glock, Ruger, Smith, etc that I bought before the P30 was out). I will soon be a JBT and need some knowledge on the triggers, so I can order mine when the time comes.

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:52:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2009 1:54:47 AM EST by Furyataurus]
Here ya go for the USP:

Variant 1:
 Double action/single action with "SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decoking lever) on left side of frame.

Variant 2: 
Double action/single action with "SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decocking lever) on right side of frame.

Variant 3: 
Double action/single action without "SAFE” position. Control lever (decocking lever) on left side of frame.

Variant 4: 
Double action/single action without ”SAFE” position. Control lever (decocking lever) on right side of frame.

Variant 5: 
Double action only with ”SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety) on left side of frame.

Variant 6: 
Double action only with ”SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety) on right side of frame.

Variant 7: 
Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)

Variant 8: 
Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)
SPECIAL VARIANT FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY

Variant 9: 
Double action/single action with control lever (manual safety/no decocking function) on left side of frame.

Variant 10: 
Double action/single action with control lever (manual safety/no decocking function) on right side of frame.

For the P30:
P30 V1:
Innovative safety trigger with concealed cocking piece in the spurrless hammer, without de-cocking button. Constant LEM trigger pull of approximately 4.5 pounds (20 Newtons) and defined let-off point.

P30 V2:
Like P30 V1 but with LEM trigger pull of approximately 7.3 pounds (32.5N).

P30 V3:
Conventional single action/double action (SA/DA) trigger without cocking piece in the hammer with spur and centrally located decocking button.

P30 V4:
Like P30 V1, however LEM trigger pull approximately 6.2 pounds (27.5N).

P30 V6:
Conventional double action only (DAO) trigger without cocking piece in the spurrless hammer. Constant DAO trigger pull of approximately 8.8 pounds (39N).

Not all variants available in some regions.

* also known as Combat Defense Action (CDA)
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:41:19 AM EST
P30 V3:
Conventional single action/double action (SA/DA) trigger without cocking piece in the hammer with spur and centrally located decocking button.

So this one is DA on first shot and SA on followup shots?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:05:54 AM EST
Originally Posted By thatjonguy:
P30 V3:

So this one is DA on first shot and SA on followup shots?

Yes
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top