Posted: 6/24/2015 6:33:37 PM EDT
Thoughts, impressions?

Pictures next to his big brother?  :)
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:04:55 AM EDT
One on the way
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:00:10 PM EDT
I have one.  I like it.  A lot.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:14:53 PM EDT
I have had one for a week or so and the more I play with it the more I like it. Finally got to the range and put a box of shells through it and found it to be a great shooter. My only issue is the sights. When you hit it with a flashlight the sights glow very bright for 15 to 20 minutes then they start to fall off until they go dim . Wish they made night sights that were as bright as the sights are for the first 20 minutes. That is my one and only issue. The LEM trigger is my first and was impressed at how good the trigger is. I bought this as a impulse buy and am still happy I did. I still have a Sig 290rs but the P30 is only 3oz heavier and I like shooting it over the Sig. This is its new replacement.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:13:32 AM EDT
I am currently looking for one.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:24:32 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have had one for a week or so and the more I play with it the more I like it. Finally got to the range and put a box of shells through it and found it to be a great shooter. My only issue is the sights. When you hit it with a flashlight the sights glow very bright for 15 to 20 minutes then they start to fall off until they go dim . Wish they made night sights that were as bright as the sights are for the first 20 minutes. That is my one and only issue. The LEM trigger is my first and was impressed at how good the trigger is. I bought this as a impulse buy and am still happy I did. I still have a Sig 290rs but the P30 is only 3oz heavier and I like shooting it over the Sig. This is its new replacement.
View Quote

Those are the default sights...  The glow in the dark sights is just a slighter better 3 dot sight system than the usual 3 white dot sights that pistols usually come with.  I usually take a sharpie to the rear until I can replace them with real night sights.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:25:11 PM EDT
I have a v3 P30SK with a safety - haven't shot it yet, but it conceals very well and fits in the hand pretty nicely.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:05:34 PM EDT
My pair of V1s. I love the SK, it's now my daily driver. It takes the P30 mags so I carry one of those as a spare. Lose only 5 rounds that way.

My first 10 rounds at 10 yards, out of the box.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:00:32 PM EDT
My LGS has a P30SK in stock and it certainly felt good in the hand. it was the model with the DA/SA decocker. The only thing that kept me from buying it was the fact that it wasn't striker fired. I just know if I buy it, 6 months from now the VP9sk will be released.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:50:25 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My LGS has a P30SK in stock and it certainly felt good in the hand. it was the model with the DA/SA decocker. The only thing that kept me from buying it was the fact that it wasn't striker fired. I just know if I buy it, 6 months from now the VP9sk will be released.
View Quote

....and then you'll have two HK's......so what's the problem?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top