Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/14/2005 2:07:19 PM EDT
I took apart my DE last week to clean it and change the springs but now that I got it back togeather I have noticed that the slide stop is not fully seated against the frame, it actually sticks out about 3/32". I can push it in but it will just slide back out. I ahve looked it over and have taken it back out but I am lost and cant figure out why it is doing this.

Anybody got a suggestion???

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:08:33 AM EDT
Which DE, we talking the fullsize or the baby?
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 10:55:54 AM EDT
Sorry about that.. it is the DE full size .44 mag if that matters VII
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 5:19:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By W3G:

Yah it matters, if it was aproblem with a Baby Eagle I could help you out. I don't opwn or play with the big ones.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:36:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By photoman:

Yah it matters, if it was aproblem with a Baby Eagle I could help you out. I don't opwn or play with the big ones.

I think that he meant "Its a Desert Eagle(as in NOT a Baby Eagle)", "Oh and by the way its a .44mag Mk VII. If you care to know". I don't think he was trying to be rude about it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:43:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By qiqazz:

Originally Posted By photoman:

I think that he meant "Its a Desert Eagle(as in NOT a Baby Eagle)", "Oh and by the way its a .44mag Mk VII. If you care to know". I don't think he was trying to be rude about it.

Didn't take it that way.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:46:45 AM EDT
Sorry, my bad. I thought that there was some sarcasm in your response. Its tough to tell sometimes without hearing a voice or seeing a face.
Top Top