Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2005 2:07:19 PM EDT
I took apart my DE last week to clean it and change the springs but now that I got it back togeather I have noticed that the slide stop is not fully seated against the frame, it actually sticks out about 3/32". I can push it in but it will just slide back out. I ahve looked it over and have taken it back out but I am lost and cant figure out why it is doing this.

Anybody got a suggestion???

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Which DE, we talking the fullsize or the baby?
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry about that.. it is the DE full size .44 mag if that matters VII
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 5:19:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yah it matters, if it was aproblem with a Baby Eagle I could help you out. I don't opwn or play with the big ones.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:36:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yah it matters, if it was aproblem with a Baby Eagle I could help you out. I don't opwn or play with the big ones.

I think that he meant "Its a Desert Eagle(as in NOT a Baby Eagle)", "Oh and by the way its a .44mag Mk VII.  If you care to know".  I don't think he was trying to be rude about it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that he meant "Its a Desert Eagle(as in NOT a Baby Eagle)", "Oh and by the way its a .44mag Mk VII.  If you care to know".  I don't think he was trying to be rude about it.

Didn't take it that way.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, my bad.  I thought that there was some sarcasm in your response.  Its tough to tell sometimes without hearing a voice or seeing a face.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top