Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/31/2005 11:14:48 AM EDT
Previeously I have posted about some corrosion problems on my stainless XD. I wanted to post again because I have noticed that my Couger also started to get corrosion on it while in the same safe that holds my ready to go stuff. It took a little longer but not a lot. So I have to say it is the safe that did it manly. My Glock has still had no problems in the same safe however I have to say my stainless XD is not as prone to corrosion as I thought. Which is a good thing. So I would certainly recomend an XD with the stainless slide to any one thinking about it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:59:35 PM EDT
I have a bitone XD9 Service myself and I've had zero problems with the finish. It looks like the day I brought it home, with the exception of the barrel. I'd recommend it also.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:04:15 AM EDT
Finish is still like new on mine, stays holstered all the time. I have the blk/o.d. grn 5", it was sprayed all day with salt spray while fishing not too long ago, did not even wipe it down when I was done, still not finish problems. I think it is lack of care to be honest, think of the many of people who probably never wipe theirs down with at the very least oil.
Top Top