Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 8:36:27 AM EDT
I have a nitron sig ultra that a guy is willing to trade me his black FNX tactical 45 for. Would you make this trade? I will giving him 5 Wilson mags, 2 holsters, VZ etc grips and 200 rounds of 45ACP! Is this a no brainer "yes"??
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Do the math. What is the price of the FNH gun? First place I went to had it for $1200. What is the price of your Sig plus all the other items you are adding in?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:23:07 AM EDT
[#2]
if you like there trade, it's worth it...I find the FN pistol to be very SIG Like as well as having the ability to use a Red Dot Sight and carry cocked and locked if you like...it is a large pistol but I didn't find it much larger (if at all but for the barrel) than a GLOCK 21...

Bill
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do the math. What is the price of the FNH gun? First place I went to had it for $1200. What is the price of your Sig plus all the other items you are adding in?
View Quote

This but face value I would probably do it but I don't like the Sig Nitrons.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Just did it!!! This FN is badass and I'm a sig fan boy!!! I think I got the better end of this deal. I kinda feel guilty
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got in the house with my newest addition to the family!!!
He even gave me the DSG alpha series holster and mag pouch!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice steal!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#8]
It's the factory case that comes with the gun! It's made by Eagle. It does have the eagle tactical!

So lookie what I bought yesterday! I used my old sig ultra nitron as trade bait for the FNX Tactical, and got an even better deal on this puppy including 2 xtra mags

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top