Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/20/2004 6:27:03 PM EST
I already own a 9mm P226 but I want to buy another one in 9mm for use at work. I don't want to spend alot of money so a used, older one would be perfect. Does anyone know where to get a good used or refurbished SIG at a real good price other than an auction or on the EE? I am sure this has been asked before but I realy would appreciate it if you guys could help, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:40:58 PM EST
I like CDNN for pre-owned SIGs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:51:25 PM EST
Thanks... $369.00, not bad.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:46:55 PM EST
Not bad at all, and you can always go with the extra $20 for a handpick if you want the cleanest looking ones. The Tutones seem to hold up to holster wear the best. The only real drawback on these is that they come with only one magazine.

CDNN does three day inspection/refunds and ships USPS, so you're not out much if you decide to return it but the handpick fee cancels out the extra shipping. I haven't heard of anyone who was disappointed with these guys.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:19:44 PM EST
Try Southern Ohio Guns. I think they have used Sig 226s for something like $320. But don't take mine I am saving uphref=www.southernohiogun.com/ Give them an e-mail. They have them but not on their website.
Top Top