Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2008 11:08:49 AM EDT
Shot the Mosquito today. I love the way the gun feels. The trigger pull is terrible - both double action and single action. The double action is too heavy and the single action has no feel to it. I can't tell where the break is. Am I the only one who thinks this? Is there a cure? I have a Sig 220ST, a Sig 228, and I want a Mosquito, but if I can fix the trigger, I'm going back to a Walther P22. Help this Sig fan!
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 8:09:16 PM EDT
My wife loves hers.  I've shot it too and don't have any problems with the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:48:22 PM EDT
Mine is pretty awful too.  I would like to know how, too.  I like the pistol, and it is halfway reliable now after many many rounds.  I may just tear into it and see what I can do with it.

I just tore down my Nagant revolver today and worked the action over.  It is still no K-38, but it is a longshot better than I thought I could do.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 10:06:05 AM EDT
my oldest sons has the worst trigger i've ever seen on any pistol, great shooter, just needs a trigger job BAD
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 10:15:27 AM EDT
On mine its not as nice as my P-220's trigger pull. Kind of mushy on single action and double is a bit long. I wonder if it Sig trying to liability proof there pistols? I have talk to a couple of local people about good gun smiths who might be able to clean it up a bit. I would also like to remove the mag safety. If possible. Less complex the better. I will report in when I can get the work done.
Top Top