Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:59:49 PM EDT
They looked and felt great in the shop but I would like more first hand knowlege of them. Anyone here own one, or at least shoot one?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:21:38 PM EDT
I don't have the SAS but I have the 229 DAK. I love mine. The trigger is superb if you like a DA trigger. I would jump on a SAS pistol if they offered it in 9mm. I got out of the .40 stuff and don't want to go back.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:26:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Cavu:
I don't have the SAS but I have the 229 DAK. I love mine. The trigger is superb if you like a DA trigger. I would jump on a SAS pistol if they offered it in 9mm. I got out of the .40 stuff and don't want to go back.

Why? .40 is better them 9mm!......it really is!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:51:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:18:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

I chose to limit the number of calibers I was shooting. It wasn't an easy decision, but I opted to keep(at the moment, really need to get rid of 1 more) .380, 9mm, 45 acp., 45 colt. I load for a couple of these and buy the rest. Just got to be too much work keeping inventory. I am currently looking at replacing the Kel-Tec P3AT with a Taurus Millenium Pro in 45 acp. I would love to cull at least one more caliber.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:32:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

I chose to limit the number of calibers I was shooting. It wasn't an easy decision, but I opted to keep(at the moment, really need to get rid of 1 more) .380, 9mm, 45 acp., 45 colt. I load for a couple of these and buy the rest. Just got to be too much work keeping inventory. I am currently looking at replacing the Kel-Tec P3AT with a Taurus Millenium Pro in 45 acp. I would love to cull at least one more caliber.

I know what ya mean! Really though, that little problem of having to many calibers is not really a problem but a blessing! Have fun!
Top Top