Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/24/2006 3:48:22 PM EDT
Anybody know a good source? Used/new factory or good aftermarkets. Speaking of aftermarkets, are the ProMags for the Sigs junk like most other guns? Or decent range mags? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:50:50 PM EDT
Give a look at CDNN. They have them in stock most of the time and OK prices. I bought a few of the "factory reconditioned" (they're less expensive) ones and I swear they looked new.

Sua Sponte,
Prib
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:54:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rgrprib:
Give a look at CDNN. They have them in stock most of the time and OK prices. I bought a few of the "factory reconditioned" (they're less expensive) ones and I swear they looked new.

Sua Sponte,
Prib

Thanks. I did. They are out of stock right now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:02:00 PM EDT
Check out Cope's Distributing. www.copesdist.com. They sell ACT/Novak mags for the P220 which are cheaper than factory (a lot cheaper) and work extremely well. They're Italian made. Never had a bit of problem in my 220. They also sell factory mags. MJD
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:03:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By highwayman:
Check out Cope's Distributing. www.copesdist.com. They sell ACT/Novak mags for the P220 which are cheaper than factory (a lot cheaper) and work extremely well. They're Italian made. Never had a bit of problem in my 220. They also sell factory mags. MJD

Thanks!! I've heard they were good mags. Glad to hear it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:12:56 AM EDT
http://www.topgunsupply.com/e-commerce-solutions-catalog.1a.html
He usually has a good selection and prices.
Top Top