Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 8:55:59 AM EDT
I wanted to to get ideas on what you guys are using for Shoulder Holsters. As winter approaches in Vermont I will feel more comfortable with a shoulder rig. It will be for a Kimber CDP11 and I want a good one for a piece of work like that any suggestions? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:30:14 PM EDT
There's both nylon & leather. Galco probably makes the better leather one, IMO. Not sure on the nylon systems. Dillons used to have good prices on Galco.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:42:12 PM EDT
I was very impressed with the Kramer holster that I bought for my 245 Sig. Quality was better than any other rig I have seen and I liked the design. Weapon fit was excellent and adjustment was awesome.(no snaps or buckles)
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:12:30 AM EDT
I had a bianchi shoulder rig about 20 years ago that was the most uncomfortable piece of hardware I ever had.  Haven't needed one since.  Occasionally  I hear people rave about their galco's and makes me want to try one but I can't make myself pull the trigger .    

Wish I could try one for a couple of days to make sure it wasn't going to be a permanent  dust collector.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:05:08 AM EDT
DeSantis
Top Top