Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 8:55:59 AM EDT
I wanted to to get ideas on what you guys are using for Shoulder Holsters. As winter approaches in Vermont I will feel more comfortable with a shoulder rig. It will be for a Kimber CDP11 and I want a good one for a piece of work like that any suggestions? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
There's both nylon & leather. Galco probably makes the better leather one, IMO. Not sure on the nylon systems. Dillons used to have good prices on Galco.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I was very impressed with the Kramer holster that I bought for my 245 Sig. Quality was better than any other rig I have seen and I liked the design. Weapon fit was excellent and adjustment was awesome.(no snaps or buckles)
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a bianchi shoulder rig about 20 years ago that was the most uncomfortable piece of hardware I ever had.  Haven't needed one since.  Occasionally  I hear people rave about their galco's and makes me want to try one but I can't make myself pull the trigger .    

Wish I could try one for a couple of days to make sure it wasn't going to be a permanent  dust collector.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:05:08 AM EDT
[#4]
DeSantis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top