Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2010 12:12:39 PM EST
I was offered a VERY NICE stainless Dan Wesson CBOB with VZ grips for it.  Think I might be stupid if I didn't make the trade...but sure would miss my EMP......
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 6:23:05 PM EST
i dont get the EMP, yea its small but there are better options for a compact pistol that will carry more rounds.
but im alittle bias...im the type that thinks the 1911 should be in 45acp only or maybe 38 super...but thats it
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 3:43:38 PM EST
I need more input!  He's going to trade it for something else like yesterday....what do I do?  LOL!
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 5:47:16 PM EST
I think we need more input before you find the laser-like intellectual firepower of ARFCOM brought down on this question.  Is this your only pistol, and do you use it for self-defense or plinking for grins?  

If it were a 9mm EMP, I'd keep it just because it would be cheap to shoot.  Since it is a 40, I'd make that trade because I am much impressed by DW products (what little I have seen of them) and never cared for the .40 anyhow.

Do the DW deal.  The more I think about it the better I like it.

Link Posted: 4/13/2010 4:48:39 PM EST
I think I'm hosed either way......this is said CBOB....

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 4:21:52 PM EST
Stay with the emp.............I had a CBOB and its a cool gun well built,very sexy..didnt shoot well for me.And very heavy being stainless.  also .40 is easier to find at Wal-mart.
Top Top