Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2011 10:24:14 AM EDT
Im pretty sure most of you have already seen this but just another reason why I carry every day... you may not even be the target and still have to worry about getting shot at by stupid people. This old lady ducked at the right time.

watch this
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't ride the bus.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That's very disturbing.  First off I am greatful that everyone is ok.  I hope that those 4 idiots get whats coming to them.  
But if that guy thought that was child abuse I hope he never see's me spank my kid.  That was just a love pat if you ask me.
I hope I am never ever in that situation, but if I am I hope I could do what is right and drop them on the spot.  I guess no one ever knows until they have been put in that situation though.
Thats a dang shame people are like that.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 1:35:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn Amish!
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 5:37:25 AM EDT
[#4]
A, the stupid criticizing man should keep his f-ing mouth shut when someone is correcting their kid. That was hardly a beating. B, I hope all those A-holes, especially the mother goes to prison for 25 to life.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Nobody saw "The Laughing Policeman" with Walter Matthau and Bruce Dern as a child ?
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#6]
See?  Grenades CAN be useful as part of your daily carry kit.

Link Posted: 8/6/2011 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That would have been one of the better weapons deployed in that situation actually. Two grenades tossed out that back door would have taken care of business. I'm assuming by-standards outside ran when the assholes drew what looked to be an AK. That is why it is essential to carry every single day. Oh, and why in the fu(k didn't that stupid bus driver take off a lot sooner? Public transportation is a nasty utility that I refuse to participate the use of. Not that that couldn't have happened almost anywhere though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would have been one of the better weapons deployed in that situation actually. Two grenades tossed out that back door would have taken care of business. I'm assuming by-standards outside ran when the assholes drew what looked to be an AK. That is why it is essential to carry every single day. Oh, and why in the fu(k didn't that stupid bus driver take off a lot sooner? Public transportation is a nasty utility that I refuse to participate the use of. Not that that couldn't have happened almost anywhere though.

As a former transit driver on buses like this, maybe because the door wasn't closed.  Maybe because he could exactly see what was happening (I mean who would think that there was an AK back there?) because of the poor visibility out the windows, and "objects smaller than they appear" in the mirrors.  Our buses had a delay between when the doors closed and when the bus could go, and additionally were very sensitive to any resistance while the doors were closing.  Messing with the doors can essentially lock the bus in place for a few seconds.

Just a few thoughts.  :P  And this is why I carried on my bus, and even used a left handed holster.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a former transit driver on buses like this, maybe because the door wasn't closed.  Maybe because he could exactly see what was happening (I mean who would think that there was an AK back there?) because of the poor visibility out the windows, and "objects smaller than they appear" in the mirrors.  Our buses had a delay between when the doors closed and when the bus could go, and additionally were very sensitive to any resistance while the doors were closing.  Messing with the doors can essentially lock the bus in place for a few seconds.

Just a few thoughts.  :P  And this is why I carried on my bus, and even used a left handed holster.

Well you just blew my argument all to hell, hahahah. Thanks for the info and that is good to know. This makes me want to use public transit even less than before. I'm sure criminals could/would use that to rob and flee. I did see that bastard in the blue shirt pulling and cranking on the back doors. Looks like he was a veteran of the public bus system. I bet the bus driver knew what was happening when all the people rushed up front screaming and when AK's started popping though. He just couldn't do anything about it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't ride the bus.

The point is that something like this, can happen anywhere and thats why its good to always carry a firearm.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:40:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Animals.

Lock em all up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#12]
And on top of locking them all up, reinstate the death penalty.
There's no deterrent strong enough to wake these dumb-asses up!
Sad sad world we live in.
I carry an XD45 or a Glock 27 everyday! You just never know.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Damn Amish!

Don't Understand

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't ride the bus.

The point is that something like this, can happen anywhere and thats why its good to always carry a firearm.

That's the point I got. This happened on a bus....but it can happen anywhere....anytime. You may improve your chances by being living/traveling a certain way but you can't discount yourself from anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top