Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:14:48 PM EDT
Glock bashers will love this question.

I had a chance to shoot a S&W 1911PD, what a nice pistol!!
I also got a chance to shoot a Model 29 Anniversary Revolver, which won me a S&W Hat in a free shoot off. Link about it here

Anyways, I found that  the 1911PD fits my hand better than ANY other .45 I have ever shot. I men 1" groups at 25 yards! blah blah blah, I want one!!!!

So anyhow, I need to see what a fair price is on a G36 a few years old, little holster wear, 100% functionality, 80% cosmetics (never been detail stripped) that I can tell. Round Count unknown. I have put 200 or so rounds down it. I just added +1 extensions (Peirce) to  the 2 mags box and papers.

The G26 is in 100% all the way around, I got it about 3 weeks ago and put less than 150 rounds down it. It still had the Glocklube in it when I got it. No Box, etc. ( made a trade and didnt have my box with me). 2 mags with extensions only no + anything.

So how much for both?

I am keeping my G17 so dont even ask
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately glocks are everywhere

I would expect to pay the following for these handguns that you described, I assume these come with 2 mags and a box right?:

G36-$425
G26-$450ish maybe less

Dealers would probably give you:
G36-$350
G26-$375

If you dont agree I apologize, but I've found that I got hit the hardest with my glocks when I wanted to get rid of them. MANY people can get them through LEO's brand new for $399 or so. I used to have a local shop that sold them for $469 NIB on sale, $489 regular price.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
close enough
That will get me a S&W 1911PD wOOt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top