Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/21/2001 11:36:30 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:20:48 PM EST
What the heck is it?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:57:17 PM EST
It's a Saf-T-Blok.

A piece of plastic that fits behind the trigger when a round is chambered. Sort of like an external safety. To fire, just pop it out and press the trigger. Can also be used as a gun lock using the hole in the side of it and a small lock. Check it out:


These things have a rabid love/hate thing going for them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:13:30 PM EST
It's a solution for a problem that is better corrected by training.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 9:08:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/24/2001 9:01:08 AM EST by fijfi]

Originally Posted By SomeGuyInAHat:
It's a solution for a problem that is better corrected by training.

I'd have to agree. Although when I got my first Glock, I thought about getting one. I was a little concerned about bumping the safety when I was holstering the weapon. But, with a little practice and I became more confident about holstering the gun without shootig a piece of my as* off.

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:43:17 PM EST
It might be worthwhile for a loaded Glock in the Gun Safe, but any gun thats out I wouldn't lock.

Top Top