Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2005 3:05:41 PM EDT
Anyone have it? I think Bob Cole has one. I was going to get one last year but it fell on the back burner. I layed one away yesterday and I hope to have it the first week of Feb. I'm just curious how many rounds do you have through it and how do you like it compared to other non1911 .45s. TIA
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Got mine on gunbroker for $389.00 pluss shipping and a $10 transfer. LOVE the gun, it shoots accuratly. It has a smaller profile than my G21, and it has that awesome trigger pull after the first round.
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I love my 9mm version. I think you will like it :)
Link Posted: 12/4/2005 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks....anyone else have one?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#4]
?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Picked up last week. One helluva pistol. It's a sleeper I geuss because not many have one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top