Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 4:16:17 PM EST
What kind and where can you find stainless steel guide rods that are black finished or has a black tip?

And I'm looking for the captured kind!


Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:39:40 PM EST
I get all of mine from Lone Wolf

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:42:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 5:45:40 PM EST by twonami]
I use the tungsten rods from Top Glock. The black screw keeps the spring captive.
Just remembered I also use the SS rod from Wolff on my other Glock
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:16:37 PM EST
Lighning Strike is what I run in mine. No problems. Great product. Available for sale at Brownells.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:27:39 AM EST
Captive spring rod from Lone Wolf.
Great product no problems. It's the only
mods I do to my GLOCKS
Top Top