Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 1:24:24 PM EDT
What can you tell about this pistol? Does it generally like reloads? Shoots to point of aim? How do you like the DA/SA trigger?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What can you tell about this pistol? Does it generally like reloads? Shoots to point of aim? How do you like the DA/SA trigger?

Thanks!

It's one of my all-time favority pistols.  I heard about how good they are were, so I bought one this summer and found out what all the "fuss" was about.  They just fit perfect, they are boringly reliable, more accurate than I'll ever be, and the DA/SA trigger is nice.

I shoot Rainier 230gr HP out of mine without an issue.

I ended up buying another one last week because I like them so much.  Here they are:

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]
most accurat 45 out of the box I have ever owned...POA? just point and shoot if your half as good as the gun you will hit it....at 15yrds I can run a quarter size hole ragged....I will never sell my 220
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top