Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2007 5:25:49 PM EST
Just traded for one of these and wanted to know if they only use the SIGPro mags or are there any others that fit. Also what SIG accessories would be interchangeable (ie. holsters, etc.)?
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 3:53:19 AM EST
Ony SigPro mags will fit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 4:04:56 AM EST
Im sorry for your new trade.. I would try and trade it away. I had one and dumped it asap..
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 7:56:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By tuccioc1:
Im sorry for your new trade.. I would try and trade it away. I had one and dumped it asap..

OK based on what? Problems with it? I did not like the feel of it at first. A full mag balances it out much better.
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 8:05:56 AM EST
I personally like mine, I have one in 357 Sig and it's a great pistol..
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 3:47:10 PM EST

That's a pretty vague statement. I have a friend who has one in .40 and I have been very impressed with it. It feels great in my hands though the slide sits higher up over my palm than I prefer. It's a very durable and accurate pistol.
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 4:36:41 PM EST

Wow, I hope you "dumped it" on a lucky member here since you thought so highly of it. Without specific reasons why you disliked it, your statement just seems void of any conviction.
Link Posted: 1/29/2007 11:20:55 PM EST

Shut your pie hole! you F******
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 5:17:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 6:31:36 AM EST
I was making a statement.. Not trolling.,. Now My Sigpro was nothing but trouble.. Sent it to SIG. Everything from FTF to FTE and the Slide not locking back. NO matter what brand or type of ammo. Im no t talking an occasional stoppage. Im talking maybe every 5 or 6 rounds.. Now I sent it to Sig and had it "repaired " the last time then sold it. And nO it wasnt too anyone on this site.
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 6:33:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

Oh and Skag.. I own Several Sigs. just had nothing but trouble with the 2340. So I do believe you are trying to troll in my thread.
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 10:03:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

Oh and Skag.. I own Several Sigs. just had nothing but trouble with the 2340. So I do believe you are trying to troll in my thread.

So that makes the Pro junk across the board? You think the 270,000 Pros sold to the French Military are all junk? What about mine that has had ZERO malfunction ever? What about the Pros that many Swat teams are using? I'm sorry you had a lemon but to condem every Sig Pro based on your 1 problem pistol is ignorent. That is like me saying that sence my Glock 22's slide never locked back all Glocks are junk and unreliable which is not true.
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 11:35:57 AM EST
+1 i know a whole MAJOR city PD that just got all sigpros. nothing but good stuff to say.
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 1:11:51 PM EST
Just took it out for a run. Shot about 50 rnds. Flawlessly, good accuracy considering it is about 5 degrees out and I was shooting with heavy leather gloves on. I think I like it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2007 8:42:11 PM EST
I had an SP2022 in .40, I kinda miss it, it was a damn nice pistol. Reliable and accurate, and had a very high quality air about it. However, my P229 does every thing my Pro did, and fits my hand better, and is slightly better for CCW, plus I have a .357 barrel for it. Chance came up to sell the Pro for about $80 more than I had in it, and I bit. I'll wind up with another one someday, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/31/2007 4:22:16 PM EST
Absolutely LOVE mine. I've put 2K rounds thru it, using everything from WWB, Georgia Arms Re-mans, Corbon, Fiocchi, and blazer...WITHOUT A SINGLE issue. She'd probably gobble up rocks and sticks if I could load powder into them.

Trust me brother, there is nothing wrong with the 2340...and for the price, you absolutely cannot beat it. It's got Sig's proven reliability but with a Ruger price tag.

My ONLY complaint is the lack of an accessory rail. If I could get a light to mount, it'd be my HD gun immediately.
Link Posted: 1/31/2007 5:23:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By Ebbsnflows:
Absolutely LOVE mine. I've put 2K rounds thru it, using everything from WWB, Georgia Arms Re-mans, Corbon, Fiocchi, and blazer...WITHOUT A SINGLE issue. She'd probably gobble up rocks and sticks if I could load powder into them.

Trust me brother, there is nothing wrong with the 2340...and for the price, you absolutely cannot beat it. It's got Sig's proven reliability but with a Ruger price tag.

My ONLY complaint is the lack of an accessory rail. If I could get a light to mount, it'd be my HD gun immediately.

Here is an adapter to convert the SIG rail to a common Picatinny-type rail. Not a bad deal.
Link Posted: 2/4/2007 5:22:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By Rafterman191:

Here is an adapter to convert the SIG rail to a common Picatinny-type rail. Not a bad deal.

Ummm...you forgot the link
Link Posted: 2/5/2007 8:11:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ebbsnflows:

Originally Posted By Rafterman191:

Ummm...you forgot the link

Geez what a stickler for details, hehe Here you go. SIGPro Rail Adapter
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:55:07 PM EST
Almost 2500 rounds thru my .357 2340 without a single failure.
Top Top