Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/21/2006 3:23:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 6:14:10 PM EDT by die-tryin]
Well I went thur about 100rds (i know not much but I ran outa time messing with AR - long story there). Anyways, I shot Lawman, WWB & blazer brass ammo. All ammo worked perfectly. The only hiccups was the 3 Meggar mags. They wouldnt peel the first round off properly didnt matter if slide was back or down. It would only put round 1/2 into chamber. These mags also did not lock the slide back after the last round. My shooting star mags worked perfectly. Im awaiting for my USGI 7rounds from SG to try.

It was kinda dim lit where I was shooting and the low profile (non existant IMO) sites are a biotch to see (well you dont actually see them. lol) Some nite sites are a must for low light shooting or atleast a hand held light, etc.

And thats my range report. gun was dead on at 15 and 7 yards and was pleasure to shoot.

forgot to add. this was my first experience with LAWMAN ammo, but that stuff was ridiculously dirty shit. Ive shot suppressed pistols with less blowback and crap than this produced. Is all the lawman ammo like this?

the Blazer brass shot clean and accruate, so did the Winchest White Box walmart valuepack. the Lawman was accurate, jus dirty as hell.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:32:41 PM EDT
My Springfield Mil Spec 1911 wont eject the 7 round in the Wilson 47D 8 round mag. Shooting only FMJ Winchester White box. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:08:59 PM EDT
A buddy of mine said that it could be WEAK spring in the mag. He is swapping the 3 out for me with some shooting star ones.
Top Top