Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 1:58:17 PM EDT
I was telling my brother about my new XD and his friend said he had an SA 9. He brought it over and showed it to me and it looks just like my XD. When did Springfield make the SA 9? Any details?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
2 possibilities- either your brothers friend just called the SA XD-9 a SA-9, or its a SA HS-2000 before they XDized(I'm not exactly sure what the difference between an HS2000 and an XD is, but its not much).
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I saw the gun and could compair it side by side to my XD.  I was a total copy of the XD with out any of the XD markings and it had on it's slide "SA-9".  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
2 possibilities- either your brothers friend just called the SA XD-9 a SA-9, or its a SA HS-2000 before they XDized(I'm not exactly sure what the difference between an HS2000 and an XD is, but its not much).

IIRC, there is no difference at all. Except of course the SA/XD logos.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top