Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2013 8:23:38 PM EDT
Looking for a cheap, open topped kydex holster for my wifes SR9. Just something for her to wear on her belt for IDPA and Steel Challenges. My usual go-to cheap Uncle mikes Law Enforcement series isn't offered in it. I do not want any retention and I need the trigger guard covered. Fubus can get fucked.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go with a G-Code OSH or  XST Holster. OR I would spend the money on a Raven Concealment Phantom with Pancake Wings.  Best to train with what you carry with and really there is no finer kydex holster.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#2]
What about Bladetech?  The have a budget line of rigid holsters that are not kydex, but are rigid.  I have no experience with them, but remember looking at them when I was shopping for OWB holster.

ETA: The holster I mentioned is the Revolution, but it is only offered for 1911, Glock, XD & some Sig models
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OR I would spend the money on a Raven Concealment Phantom with Pancake Wings.  Best to train with what you carry with and really there is no finer kydex holster.
View Quote

This pistol is not carried, so no....

I'll look into the others though. Thanks for the recommendations guys.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Blackhawk Serpa for my SR9.  Not really value minded though.

Maybe check out Concealmentsolutions.com

They've got several SR9 options.  I think the OWB is about $55.  Fairly quick turn around time.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
80% Holster

Here you go. Just put the finishing touches on it and you're GTG.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
You may laugh but this WalMart special seems to be working great for my SR22.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackhawk-Sportster-Hip-Holster-Right-Side/16913777#Product+Reviews
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top